Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Event

(1) There is a sub offer out already, goes to Jan. 2nd.
    (2) Vanir thing can be completed outside Christmas event times, but does not give final reward outside the event times (GM confirmed, though quest has no notification to that effect-- just a nasty surprise).

We get to sleigh (ho ho ho) a world boss.

Quote Originally Posted by nico0815 View Post

That link and no corresponding news for AoC answers your question unfortunetly...

Quote Originally Posted by RusticOne View Post
    That link and no corresponding news for AoC answers your question unfortunetly...
    The new world boss will start soon. Chistmas, however, is not a Hyborian holiday.

To explain a little more, we chose to put the resources into the Achievement system and aiming to get that out early next year rather than spending time on an event for AoC. I think Christmas has very little value as a holiday in the Age of Conan world, whereas it actually exists in TSW.
    Last edited by Nusquam; 18th December 2014 at 23:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The new world boss will start soon. Chistmas, however, is not a Hyborian holiday.

To explain a little more, we chose to put the resources into the Achievement system and aiming to get that out early next year rather than spending time on an event for AoC. I think Christmas has very little value as a holiday in the Age of Conan world, whereas it actually exists in TSW.
    With the holidays keeping folks busy and the world bosses, I don't want to trade development time for a Christmas event.

All I want for Christmas is to NOT get banned for giving funcom my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post

that's fine for me.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    Was there always an event in the past ? I don't remember at all
    There was no x-mas event for the first few years of the game. Back then there was only the Halloween event. Once they added in the winter solstice event that one has run for the last several years but I kinda think they might have skipped it last year. Or maybe I just did, I can't recall.

We already had two great events since years, so i consider myself pleased on that matter.
    Plus they don't have regular and updated WB on TSW, their ones (golems rampage) are considered as en event itself.
    If i would point out the differences of treatments between old aoc and tsw prodigal son, i wouldn't take seasonnal events as illustration.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast