Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Event

Default Christmas Event

can we expect a Christmas event this year?

i think decembers worldboss will be considered the "event" for christmas, since it was last year, and is spawning the same time as last year.

They likely will restart the vanir avenger xmas story but I have not heard of anything new incoming so far.

Subscription offer hopefully before next week, that's when my renewal is up.

Was there always an event in the past ? I don't remember at all
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    Was there always an event in the past ? I don't remember at all
    one year there was a quest dealing with the vanir or aesir or something and you could do the final quest in the chain with a group of ppl and get a vanity pet like a rabbit or a captured vanir that makes rude faces at you.

Quest is available every year so far. Its a 'misplaced gift' in /claims. I think its doable all year though, as I have the quest to talk to the wagoner in conarcht available yet.

Here is the Yule event idea!
    Plant a Yule tree in each major city and if a player clicks the fir tree, the character should start dancing around it. If another one clicks it too, they start holding hands with the previous player of the opposite sex. If no hands of the opposite sex are free, then just start dancing at the maximum distance from other player or players.
    After a full circle of men and women holding hands, a player can pick up his gift from under the tree. The gifts can be generic items (shiny baubles, jewelry, peg leg, etc.) or pets (kittens, ferrets, hares, or puppies (no cows, please)).
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 9th December 2014 at 04:10.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    They likely will restart the vanir avenger xmas story but I have not heard of anything new incoming so far.

Subscription offer hopefully before next week, that's when my renewal is up.
    Damn i'm unsubbed since october ;D one or less week i can't care less a this point i just want to kill the 2 consecutives worldbosses on all my chars.

Edit by Anzu: Thanks but no thanks.
    Last edited by Anzu; 9th December 2014 at 14:18.

Quote Originally Posted by nico0815 View Post
    can we expect a Christmas event this year?
    If Hyboria lacks Christmas cheer, A Very Merry Wintersday will be happening in Divinity's Reach
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast