Thread: cold lands of the ancestors

Default cold lands of the ancestors

Hello, I have a problem with the quest taking in guild city entitled: "Cold Lands of the Ancestors," I'm at the last step of the quest, it seems to point in Atzel fortress but I can not complete it, does anyone remember what you have to do the last step? I enclose the journal:
    I was tempted into taking up a pilgrimage set forth by a man I met in my home city. He spoke of the dangers of civilization; how it makes men soft and petty and vindictive, and suggested I seek the wilderness for adventure.
    After successfully undergoing the challenges he had laid forth for me, he told me if I were to turn my gaze upwards, I would know how to use the proofs I've acquired. I saw a strange shape, lurking at the top of the ruined staircase...

Prove Yourself to the Peak Dweller
    for all have some info, thanks for the help!

Lightbulb

Morning,
    ain't that the piece liying atop the staircase in Atzels Outpost (not Fortress!)?
    It'S been guarded by some yeti or wolf or whatever critter, if my memory serves.

Sorry for my rather cloudy advice, it's been a long while since i did this quest.

Good Luck
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by dawnone View Post
    Morning,
    ain't that the piece liying atop the staircase in Atzels Outpost (not Fortress!)?
    It'S been guarded by some yeti or wolf or whatever critter, if my memory serves.

Sorry for my rather cloudy advice, it's been a long while since i did this quest.

Good Luck
    Dawn
    Solved, was just a bug and i have solved with one petition, thank you for the help!
    Last edited by zujilin; 7th December 2014 at 16:37.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    Solved, was just a bug and i have solved with one petition, thank you for the help!
    Morning,
    very welcome, glad i could help.

Btw, and just for my record, has my advice been correct or did i
    accidently mix up some quests? As i worte before, it's been a while since i did this questline.

See you 'round
    Dawn