Thread: Enough is enough...

Thumbs down Enough is enough...

For a long time now a certain Guardian Gl******er on Fury have ruined minigames for many players.
    He joins mini and go afk / take off all his armor / jump in lava / mocking team in chat etc.

He has been petitioned so many times now FC must have a pile of reports on this guy.

And what do FC do??? Not a damn thing... he is still out there daily doing what he can to destroy the minigames he joins.
    Im not even gonna try to understand why he do this, but he probably got some irl mental issues.

But what I dont understand is why you FC let this cancer stay alive and let him take a sh*t all over your players / customers.

I'm not sure FC can actually do anything, since playing naked or doing ridiculous things is not agaisnt any code per say.

It's unfortunate that some people are just that weird and have their fun ruining other's, but that's just how it is on the internet, that kind of scum can be encountered, and there's not much one can do.
    If anything though, it's rather sad.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Until this guy will be on alive ingame, Im not gonna bother to join a single minigame on Fury...I ve petition him as well and the next day I met him in minigame again.

As we have said many times, the correct way to approach this is to petition ingame. The forums is not the place for this.

Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.