Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Sillyness of Decap+ATG

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    I need your specc... For testing..
    You don't need any special supersecret spec. They're using a simple trick by making themselves surrounded by low level mobs and then triggering Thirst for Blood, wait for the stacks to reach 10+ (you can actually go to 15 if you're in a full group), then trigger Too Many to Count (full 10 stacks) plus whatever additional damage buff you'd like (Haste mainly, but you can also use e.g. Blood Fury for the damage increase) before hitting your pal with the superbuffed Decap/AtG. Bonus cheat points if you do this with T4 PvE gear and then switch to PvP one for the screenshot, although it's not necessary. The total weapon damage bonus will be utterly insane, and thus it will boost the Decap/AtG damage to absurd levels.

Of course, reaching 10+ stacks of Thirst for Blood and Too Many to Count and survive (you need 10+ enemies around you for the Too Many to Count, and barb doesn't have bubbles) is next to impossible in any realistic pvp situation; not to mention that those abilities are on a 90 and 180 seconds CD so it's not like you can use them on every Decap... or even the majority of them; but that obviously doesn't stop them from claiming you can "often" hit for 5k+ with barb abilities.

This is actually pretty conclusive evidence that there's a few people around here whose "feedback" is simply based on their own personal vendetta against the barb class. No one in his right mind who's trying to provide real feedback would try to seriously claim you can easily hit for 4-5k on both Decap and AtG (basically one shotting all non-tank targets in your frontal cone every 30 seconds) since if this was actually true the whining in every single pvp subforum would have reached the sky by now, not to mention you'd find 6+ barbs in every single mini, you'd see barbs utterly dominating the first 5-6 spots in any JS etc. etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Yi...ature=youtu.be

I dont see myself surrounded by mobs or stacking thirst of blood OR using too many to count? do u?

Its not some vendetta against barb u delusional fool. Its because after few feat changes barb went from well balanced all-around class, to lame speed hack class who one shot anyone, its like when sin used to combo skip 6k dww, barb is literally like BV + PI spammer guard , there is no way u can defend this,

barb now = two button one shot machine

oh and, I don't see reverse swing either..
    Last edited by Derled; 6th December 2014 at 12:17.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Yi...ature=youtu.be

I dont see myself surrounded by mobs or stacking thirst of blood OR using too many to count? do u?
    Lol? you've something like 17-18 buffs running on your bar during that Decap, not counting potions. If I'm not mistaken there's even the legendary cloak one but it's hard to read all of them.

Of course now you'll come and claim you can easily have 18+ buffs running on your barb all the time..

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLL View Post
    Lol? you've something like 17-18 buffs running on your bar during that Decap, not counting potions. If I'm not mistaken there's even the legendary cloak one but it's hard to read all of them.

Of course now you'll come and claim you can easily have 18+ buffs running on your barb all the time..

1% spell dmg
    3% weapon dmg
    stamina potion
    health potion
    dt aura of dread fury, did 50 dmg proc! YAYY
    health food
    dt hp tap buff
    cc remove
    evade buff
    arcane marauder

yep yep these increase my dps ALOT.. . they dont at all
    how about u learn to play game first lol, u seem like some borid pvp 10 barb who has no clue how to play, jesus christ..
    The Law

legendary cloack? jesus christ, u really think i need some pve gear to play? I actually used hyrkania necklance and pvp 7 cloack, why I had that necklnace? because i dont give a **** what im wearing, it dosent affect on anything, the result is still the same, I WIN, u lose
    btw pug minis are so golden now that my demo who is 2 day old, has few blue bb pieces , green gear (level 15) and kd is 140/30
    that shows exactly how shitty players are nowdays
    The Law

1% spell dmg
    3% weapon dmg
    stamina potion
    health potion
    dt aura of dread fury, did 50 dmg proc! YAYY
    health food
    dt hp tap buff
    cc remove
    evade buff
    arcane marauder

yep yep these increase my dps ALOT.. . they dont at all
    how about u learn to play game first lol, u seem like some borid pvp 10 barb who has no clue how to play, jesus christ..
    But of course.
    Care to explain which abilities are bound to your 4, 5, G, Z and C buttons? You know, the ones you pressed immediately before that Decap...

But of course.
    Care to explain which abilities are bound to your 4, 5, G, Z and C buttons? You know, the ones you pressed immediately before that Decap...
    haste, rampaging horde, thirst of blood, but i didnt stack thirst of blood i just buffed it so i can kill anyone who survives that, u see how that bs and sin died too. funny
    The Law

haste, rampaging horde, thirst of blood, but i didnt stack thirst of blood i just buffed it so i can kill anyone who survives that, u see how that bs and sin died too. funny
    Either way. All those abilities are now on cooldown, the longest being 2 minutes. That kind of burst once every 2 minutes on a pve geared necro doesn't sound too OP too me.

It would be nice if all people in this topic could stop cherrypicking (low or high hits) to back their claims. Just parse a few minis, play normal (so don't only hit clothies with it or go in hide to wait for cooldowns) and get average hits etc.
    I get the points you guys are trying to make (it's too strong!! vs. it's not strong at all!!) but the way you are doing it only makes it weaker.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 6th December 2014 at 12:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Either way. All those abilities are now on cooldown, the longest being 2 minutes. That kind of burst once every 2 minutes on a pve geared necro doesn't sound too OP too me.
    dosent matter, naked decap can do 2-4k easily
    and anything that has 30 sec cd wich is able to do dmg like that is OP and noobish
    The Law

Dudes wtf are we talking about? That barb isnt No1 op class now in game? Anyone who says otherwise has no clue at all. Decap and atg do ridiculously high damage and they one shot anything that doesnt wear heavy or plate armor 100% of the times! 10-12k burst is ********! And those 5-7k chunks on fully geared tanks is stupid too, they almost kill them 1 shot as well. Funcom once more proved what a useless team of developers it has by making such a change. Not even hoxes pillars are as crazy as those barb moves. Barb now is 1 combo class literally, all u need is spam decap and atg every 30seconds and voila enemy is dead. thats ********, funcom should fix it asap!!! Even a 5 year old would have seen something is wrong and fixed by now

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast