Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Sillyness of Decap+ATG

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinin View Post
    Yeah ATG+decap is just too simple and stinks of that "noob trash" factor. Funcom has made good changes to the barb like devestation, paralysis debuff changes.. but buffing decap? for what reason? chose the stupidest most noob feat to buff.. seriously a noob feat..
    Noob feat is when you get 100% more weapon damage and oneshott with stealth atack.
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Noob feat is when you get 100% more weapon damage and oneshott with stealth atack.
    Isnt it 190%?

Anyway, as Vehl and some others said, the game has and always had some isnta burst...For how long there were guardian running with BV? And what about times when guardian charge buffed his dmg by 100% (not weapon dmg, just pure +100%). Bugged shrapnel, grip of death, conqs ww was also oneshotting ppl in pre 1.5 I think but yeah with 90sec CD, uber demo ranged CCs in 1.5, bugged cunning deflection, skippable DWW on start, actual Linebreaker (ranger can two shot clothies with ranged KB + pen shot as well), etc...

There always will be whine about smth...I hate decap as well, especially when two barbs goes on me and 2x AtG + 2x Decap is performed by them...but wth, nothing is perfect

how about changing atg into a dot ie.: 6x 400-500 ticks of stable always same dmg and
    giving decap low dmg(like unbuffed sb4) but:
    1)giving 20/40/60/80/100% immunity to stun/fear for 10 sec after executing combo ?
    or
    2) removing stun immunity from opponent player?
    or
    3) giving a buff which will give barb extra healing ie 10% of dmg he does for the next 15 secs?
    or
    4) giving 2 step combo like conq's hail of furious strikes so 2h aoe on ie 20 sec cd with dmg comparable to butcher 7? (more points invested- higher dmg)

I think it could make decap more interesting feat to use , making game experience better and removing another instant dmg button from the game, same with atg where players who dont play solo but with healer on their backs or bubble classes could quite successfully mitigate atg dmg.
    Sarcopthes- main, retired barb
    Rugewit - young beast, bs

Hope they don't touch the barbarian.

Or if they do, at the same time nerf the **** out of rangers, remove debuff stacking from conqs, decrease the trillions of cc's of demos, decrease the range of polearms and remove the everlasting unkillable state of poms. Then go ahead and decrease barb's damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ythor View Post
    Hope they don't touch the barbarian.

Or if they do, at the same time nerf the **** out of rangers, remove debuff stacking from conqs, decrease the trillions of cc's of demos, decrease the range of polearms and remove the everlasting unkillable state of poms. Then go ahead and decrease barb's damage.
    Don't forget -200% wep damage from sins

I really agree. Barbs is far from unbalanced compared to other classes right now.
    Boyscout bearshaman

It doesn't matter if other classes have unbalanced abilities, this thread is about barbs... It is also about fixing those unbalanced abilities within a single class. Or else everyone class can say "XXXX is far from unbalanced compared to other classes right now" and then nothing will ever get fixed.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Grayw's At the Gates hits you for 1641 slashing damage. Grayw's Decapitation critically slashes you for 3357.
    Instant 5K HP on PvP 9 sin with Critigation perk and full armor accessories (apart one PvP DPS ring) in minigame.

O.o
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Grayw's At the Gates hits you for 1641 slashing damage. Grayw's Decapitation critically slashes you for 3357.
    Instant 5K HP on PvP 9 sin with Critigation perk and full armor accessories (apart one PvP DPS ring) in minigame.

O.o
    I did more from stealth attack + naked facestab with my sin...Sin is in the line with barb about "we need tweaks"...

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    I did more from stealth attack + naked facestab with my sin...Sin is in the line with barb about "we need tweaks"...
    Still it's a bit harder in groupe PvP to land a stealth attack on moving targets without getting popped out of hide by all the AoEs.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    From my feelings in PvP minigames barb is a bit over the top at the moment if you consider everything (burst, survivability, etc), but I agree that no one should state such sentences without trying the class properly.
    I don't play barb, so can't really comment that.
    I will try to get some time to roll a barb and paly it, cause it really looks fun aswell.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...