Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Sillyness of Decap+ATG

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLL View Post
    They are not in a row, and they're not in one mini. All you need to look at is the JS score to understand that.

The first 4 might be from a single JS, and if so, the first 3 are on the same target and very close to each other.

INCREDIBLY close to each other, in fact - the timer shows 23:18, 22:32, 22:12. One might wonder how comes you were able to hit the same target thrice in a row with 3 consecutive Decaps almost as soon as the CD went off. In any case, even excluding explicit manipulation, since they are all on the same target, the results might be skewed by the target being particularly squishy.

The last two are from a different JS, and quite apart from each other (JS score is 1289 for the first, 460 for the second).
    Ye i apologize its 2 js, it was taken when i just started that build. And no manipulation mate, those numbers are really not that hard to land on clothie.
    And its not my fault if he kept running on me, and yes that one target is squishy still it was high lvl necro i think, but crom is overflowing with squishies. The important thing is that is full t1 gear.
    Last edited by viroku; 16th December 2014 at 15:15.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Ye i apologize its 2 js, it was taken when i just started that build.
    And its not my fault if he kept running on me, and yes that one target is squishy but crom is overflowing with squishies
    So take your issue to them for being so squishy, instead of complaining about Decap. Or do you honestly believe Decap is the only ability in the game able to do great damage against particularly squishy targets?

Regardless, this will be my last post in this thread. I think the matter has been discussed long enough and at this point we're simply talking over each other in circles. My analysis and proposed solution has been posted to TL several days ago; the rest is up to the devs anyway, and I certainly hope they have the data collection tools in place to be able to extract more significant data than what any of us can gather by observing our own barb toons.

I will part with this last personal remark: from what I was able to see in my pvp games since last patch, the barb got a buff but it's not overpowered in any way, shape or form; there are several classes which are still clearly stronger and, when all is said and done, the barb is about halfway on the pecking order. Which suits me just fine so I'm not going to support any nerf proposals.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Just because everyone else is doing it doesn't make it right. Why don't we work to eliminate these stupid easy quick burst abilities to bring all classes back in line to their original images instead of saying "we need it because they have it".
    word of the day

atg is the real prob imo. Its way too game breaking, and class breaking. There's no sense in an instant 180 cone with that kind of range on a melee.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    http://www.truimagz.com/host/viroku/...picture147.png
    From today with just staggering blow buf on. Thank you very much for your attention, Im sorry to see that some people just want something unmissable with big burst and there is just no more point in arguing.
    Im just average pvper, not some pro and thing they can do with barb nowdays is just scary.
    earth shatter, atg+decap

barb no-easy

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    earth shatter, atg+decap

barb no-easy
    Its beyond stupid and so easy now. nice to see you back

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    earth shatter, atg+decap

barb no-easy
    im gonna keep nagging til you reply
    mechanno says no

Quote Originally Posted by peeka View Post
    im gonna keep nagging til you reply
    check your inbox!

So does this mean that barbs are the new whipping boy in pvp?

If so, I'm sure all the rangers feel better now.

Yeah ATG+decap is just too simple and stinks of that "noob trash" factor. Funcom has made good changes to the barb like devestation, paralysis debuff changes.. but buffing decap? for what reason? chose the stupidest most noob feat to buff.. seriously a noob feat..
    Last edited by Kalinin; 17th December 2014 at 06:41.