Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sillyness of Decap+ATG

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Yes you can do huge dmg with upheaval in those conditions, but thing is that decap (and you have ATG to complement it) is very short combo and eyes of madness is just like created for it with its duration, upheaval is not short by any means. And high dps is not that imposible to achive, but it is on longer cd.
    Its just to big reward for something that easy. Those are ideal situation and bit strange build sure, but honestly even using just staggering blow and haste it can deal silly dmg. Even in more classic zerk/gen spec its just to big and to easy burst to do. Very often vs clothies with barb in t1 gear i hit between 3-4k decap, add to that close to 2k or more ATG and... its just silly.
    I just dont want barb to be almost 1 click class and i guess you will agree with me that decap+atg combination (vs right targets) usually hit in 4k-6k range, i just think its to much.
    It was nice class before this mini revamp it didnt really needed much buf
    They should just remove Decap and ATG completely. I always hated those abilities.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgon View Post
    They should just remove Decap and ATG completely. I always hated those abilities.
    I saw bunch of people waiting for t4 entrance, i put buffs and sprint
    1 secend later

Your Decapitation slashes Lillea for 6804.
    Your Decapitation critically slashes Maccara for 2312.
    Your Decapitation critically slashes Huachi for 2172.
    Your At the Gates crits Cannallan for 5873 slashing damage.
    Your At the Gates crits Lillea for 6514 slashing damage.
    Your At the Gates hits Huachi for 3407 slashing damage.

cannallan full geared conq in def stance

am i really boasting these numbers or...
    and everyone of these has t4 gear
    Last edited by Derled; 5th December 2014 at 20:43.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I saw bunch of people waiting for t4 entrance, i put buffs and sprint
    1 secend later

Your Decapitation slashes Lillea for 6804.
    Your Decapitation critically slashes Maccara for 2312.
    Your Decapitation critically slashes Huachi for 2172.
    Your At the Gates crits Cannallan for 5873 slashing damage.
    Your At the Gates crits Lillea for 6514 slashing damage.
    Your At the Gates hits Huachi for 3407 slashing damage.

cannallan full geared conq in def stance

am i really boasting these numbers or...
    and everyone of these has t4 gear
    **Grabs popcorn and waits for the next terrible barb excuse**
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    **Grabs popcorn and waits for the next terrible barb excuse**
    yep 7k non crit decap on tos seems fair ;D or 6k atg on conq
    the thing that is funny is that sin dww dmg is usually 900-1,9k and bomb is around 1-2k , with crit maybe 2,5k or sometimes with weird high crit can be 3k
    but jesus christ, barb has 30 dmg deflection feat, 24/7 speed boost, cc removes, aoe cc's, crit chance like a beast, short cool downs, health regen.
    what can I say, barb is like pom with armor like conq and more burst than sin, only thing barb dosent have is bubbles ..

And the next barb that comes here, dont try to give me bullcrap from not playing barb, i been playing barb since 09 its enough
    The Law

I agree with Norther. I don't think this is the most relevant way to make your point. Most classes could cherry pick, with more or less ease, an insane burst damage if "exploiting" the mechanics. 5K non crit hits are most likely kill hits who are merely crits not written as crits.
    I struggle to take seriously these numbers because in PvP i rarely ever get hit for these amounts. A while ago people complained about sins bomb and linking 7K hit logs. Sure the combat logs they waved were probably real, but i don't think i got hit more than 5 times for more than 5K by a sin, all chars combined nor did i hit people for more than 5K on my sin. Exactly like today with barbs.

That being it's still silly feats, but not the best way to show it imo.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I need your specc... For testing..
    Boyscout bearshaman

These claims are so ridiculous it's not even worth to waste any time debunking them.
    7k non crit Decap... yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLL View Post
    These claims are so ridiculous it's not even worth to waste any time debunking them.
    7k non crit Decap... yeah right.
    Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 6th December 2014 at 11:38.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    I agree with Norther. I don't think this is the most relevant way to make your point. Most classes could cherry pick, with more or less ease, an insane burst damage if "exploiting" the mechanics. 5K non crit hits are most likely kill hits who are merely crits not written as crits.
    I struggle to take seriously these numbers because in PvP i rarely ever get hit for these amounts. A while ago people complained about sins bomb and linking 7K hit logs. Sure the combat logs they waved were probably real, but i don't think i got hit more than 5 times for more than 5K by a sin, all chars combined nor did i hit people for more than 5K on my sin. Exactly like today with barbs.

That being it's still silly feats, but not the best way to show it imo.
    U can go ask from lillea if she was standing peacefully and then 0,9 secend later she was dead. my logs dont lie
    And smallest decap i got from mini game after getting t4 sword is 2,7k on guardian, Just too many bad people who cant play class properly
    like dts complaining about bad dmg and u found out they are using dread shadow and crimson succor in pvp...

later today I might record dmg numbers I get so there is no more excuses ;p
    The Law

there is no need to stack thirst of blood or use too many to count when u one shot anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Yi...ature=youtu.be
    btw isnt it fun how barb has shorter cd than sin and still has more burst? better cc's,, healing.. 30 dmg deflection,,, 24/7 speed..
    just wondering
    The Law

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast