Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conqs Gaurd of dancing steel/Rout new Stall the Advance?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    It baffles me to see so many poor conqs on either server though. Spamming boa with fighting spirit running and the likes is all I see :/
    Spamming HOFS and using Feint 9 as an opener, yeah. They put no thought into anything, seems like...

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    Spamming HOFS and using Feint 9 as an opener, yeah. They put no thought into anything, seems like...
    The hofs thing boggles the mind. Even fully feated and aa'd its a weak combo compared to say butcher or shrewd blow.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    The hofs thing boggles the mind. Even fully feated and aa'd its a weak combo compared to say butcher or shrewd blow.
    it is... but is more spamable because it has not cd... and at the end most of the damage comes from procs... in fact all conq combos are weak in damage, they're faster tough
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    it is... but is more spamable because it has not cd... and at the end most of the damage comes from procs... in fact all conq combos are weak in damage, they're faster tough
    I prefer fa 8 and 7 and bloodbath while fa9 is on cooldown and the gods buff is up. TS is faster and hits harder I find and it really annoys casters. I'll even put slam on cooldown before I start spinning hofs nonstop
    Last edited by Unutterable; 16th December 2014 at 08:39.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    You're playing conq wrong if you think conq combos are weak...

Conq has like 300+ base DPS in defensive, I don't know how you think their combos are weak. Their finishers have low +DPS but the conq's insane base DPS and crit chance more than makes up for it, and then if you're debuffing (which you ALWAYS should lead with a feint attack on a new target - NOT feint 9) you're going to be hitting for over 1k per combo hit most of the time.

If you're not doing high damage with finishers, you're obviously just not putting any thought into how you're playing.

No cooldown + aoe combos = noob magnet. You're giving yourself away as a newbie if you're spamming HOFS. There are much better combos to be using 95% of the time.

1.5k critts with hofs isnt that bad, right? Feint attack 9 across the whole map and nice debuffs
    I say we nerf them again!
    "Clonk, clonk, clonk, clonk, clonk"
    Boyscout bearshaman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12