Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Discuss - Game Director Letter November 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Truth is, they don't have to deliver the letter. Nusquam writes it because he wants to keep us informed.

As a random person, I should add that expecting it during the holidays (especially between Christmas and New Year's EVE) says a lot about you. Let them enjoy their friends and families.
    What expecting a response during holidays says about us? That some of us don't celebrate the winter solstice traditions of ancient pagan religions, or the 5min of firework burn during the eve?
    While we don't, no one is prohibiting them from doing so. We just expect new lights on the development of the game, especially now that there are new subscription offers. There is absolutely nothing wrong in costumers willing more information before they seal a deal.

And yes, they don't have to deliver the letter, they don't even have to keep the game running. But if they want our money (and I believe they do), they have to do some things for us in exchange. For me, keeping me informed is one of these. And for what it seems, I'm not alone. Now if they prefer to supply our demands or ignore us is up to them.

Most people don't work when they're on vacation, maybe because that the whole point of a vacation? You know, some days without work, maybe a trip to see the family and some friends, or to visit a country?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Thumbs up Good idea

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    I like both styles.
    What you could do is "hiding" the books on different locations.
    Type I would be found in "high end buildings" (dungeons) like Tortage Underhalls, Sanctum of the Burning Souls, Toirdealbach's Tomb, Onyx Chambers.
    Type II would be found in more private locations like Coastal Cave, Bubshur House, "Noble Villa's", Slaughterhouse Cellar.

Both should ofcourse also be found at unlikely open world locations to promote exploration.
    Books should come in various degerees of rarity like armor and weapons: Mundane, Rare and Unique
    Books should not be "bound" to locations unreachable for veteran toons (Destiny-quest dungeons, white sands)
    Finding X Mundane/Rare/Unique books should give an achievement/title: "The Librarian" maybe?
    Love your idea awesome

Edit by Anzu: Christmas is gone, and so is my leniency. Back to Hard Mod.
    Last edited by Anzu; 9th January 2015 at 14:24.

Obviously got lost in translation.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

People on these forums still act like dev letter is game content ...really...like there is any breaking news that you have to know..Let me sum it up by pure guessing :"we are close to releasing achievements","crafting database conversion to new system progressing still ,need more time ,here is a snapshot of how something might look around it"."That is all ,next month we ll talk about same things in different matter of speech because there are no real news except WiP but people still need to whine about dev letter for no reason instead of playing or not playing the game".

Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Over 6 years later we have no new 6v6 minigame maps....

For PVPers most of us look to mini games and almost 7 years later, the same 4 maps are tiring..

Please add new maps. No lameness like totems though. Let's have some deathmatch style maps where more player kills equals victory.

Also consider adding a few new classes please...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789