Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: World Boss December?

mmmmh , some update on this would be nice. Difficult to schedule gaming time when the content does not show up...

I hope the next WB cycle will be more random and unexpected not scripted predictable farm fest abomination as it was whole last year.

My strongest bet is last week of the month with the new loot stuff and first set of achievements with them.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by hepp View Post
    mmmmh , some update on this would be nice. Difficult to schedule gaming time when the content does not show up...
    /AGREE ....

Between all my grown-up $hit i have to nail-down during the week; It would be nice to get some sort of dialog going FUNCOM reps. We're not all unemployed miscreants with no lives. I'd love to be part of a gaming industry and do all the things that relate to the same.

For the love of PETE !

Hmmm, does not the GD letter from last month mention the cycle starting up again?

I guess assuming that people knew the schedule from last year might be too much. Later this month.

Also GD letter should arrive today...assuming translation is done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Hmmm, does not the GD letter from last month mention the cycle starting up again?

I guess assuming that people knew the schedule from last year might be too much. Later this month.

You're assuming that we've all been here since last year.

Of course, the beginning of November also marks a full year (where did the time go?) since we started our monthly PvE event, The Twelve Portents. For those of you who have been participating every month, you’ll finally be able to complete the mission and gain access to your legendary cloaks!

We’re currently running through the feedback and improving the event to make the next version even more interesting. This means including tokens, improving the loot, and full ability pass on the bosses (to remove annoying mechanics like knockback spam) and several new bosses joining the cycle.

The next version of The Twelve Portents will be bigger and better than ever before and we look forward to sharing it with you.
    I fail to see where it says how/when the next cycle will start. I love this verbal-judo that you've decided to start Mr. GD ... lets dance.

Last edited by Reinauer; 3rd December 2014 at 13:59.

Everywhere that the spawn cycle is mentioned it says first wednesday. Only the first one was special but I read that one as _the_ first one and not the first one each cycle.

People had to petition a GM because it wasn't communicated anywhere. I think we all just planned on it starting where it was last year just in the same spot.

Their response was they have no idea where it is or when it'll come back.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    People had to petition a GM because it wasn't communicated anywhere. I think we all just planned on it starting where it was last year just in the same spot.

Their response was they have no idea where it is or when it'll come back.
    "Had to" is a bit of a stretch. Either it would be there after server restart, or it wouldn't come until the end of the month. The only two reasonable conclusions, and neither required wasting GM time.

I don't understand what 'the schedule from last year might be too much'. Does that mean they are making the world boss only a few days? Or that there wasn't time to put in the world boss on the first Wednesday?

If you wait til xmas for the dragon world boss, then the January one is only a week or so later. Wouldn't that be more disruptive to raids and such?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast