Thread: Too many bugs in the last week

Default Too many bugs in the last week

- Failed to Authenticate to the Character Server (old but new to me, very annoying specially when you are short on time and you must change toon fast to secure your spot in that hard dungeon you wanted the whole week)

(yesterday)
    - my main toon and only on him, has a couple of vudu problems going
    1. while on [Global], [Raid] and [Group] TABs, a few seconds after those change alone to [Say];
    2. at same time, I was unable to see the messages related to invites (sending or receiving);
    3. eventually after being able to join a group I could not see all the members in it although they could join the instance, fight along side and write in the [Group].
    (screen: http://postimg.org/image/t77wj3egj/full/ ) - 6 members there, only four in my list)

This only happens on my main toon and I don't think deleting all the TABs will solve anything even because make new ones and saving is a pain in the ass.

Anyone ever had the same problem?
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

It looks like a community server problem.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Hopefully server restart tomorrow fixes it. Restart should've been today because of WB. So many disconnects last night!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids