Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Funcom and Ares Game thank you for this gift!

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    i know but probably they changed idea because they gived me also if i have done donation of 1$
    Heh, the ba*****s, I pledged for $1 and they sent me an email saying I would not be getting the mount with that pledge level (this was before they updated to say they required a higher pledge level), so I removed my pledge. Sounds like I should have left it there anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Heh, the ba*****s, I pledged for $1 and they sent me an email saying I would not be getting the mount with that pledge level (this was before they updated to say they required a higher pledge level), so I removed my pledge. Sounds like I should have left it there anyway.
    If you read this http://www.ageofconan.com/news/check...game_expansion it says "anyone who has contributed will receive a key which can be used on the Age of Conan account pages.". ANd when I read and backed with a dollar it said everyone would get it.. You sure you didnt have it in your mail? BEcause I got two codes in one mail.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    it seems strange to me they sent me two codes with two donations of $1 but on 2 different emails!

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    it seems strange to me they sent me two codes with two donations of $1 but on 2 different emails!
    Is this horse limited charge (for 1 character) or unlimited (can be claimed on all your characters)?

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    If you read this http://www.ageofconan.com/news/check...game_expansion it says "anyone who has contributed will receive a key which can be used on the Age of Conan account pages.". ANd when I read and backed with a dollar it said everyone would get it.. You sure you didnt have it in your mail? BEcause I got two codes in one mail.
    Yeah, I know that when Funcom first talked about it, and when it first showed up on the Kickstarter page, it said nothing about being limited to the higher pledge levels, and I backed it at that point. But after a few days, they changed their mind/clarified it.

You can look either here, down in the comments:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1026993

or right on the main page under the text: "Special Bonus Goal!"
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...dgame-its-back

After that they sent a message to all backers:

I figured if I wasn't going to get the mount, I shouldn't bother giving them even $1 , I wasn't about to spend enough money to buy the game itself, so I removed my pledge.

I originally pledged a dollar on the day Funcom announced it on their news page. However, my guild argued with me saying I wouldn't get it for pledging a dollar so I canceled that and bought the 29 dollar pack. Funny, I think everyone else only canceled their dollar and I was only one to buy it. Anyone want a worthless bag of board game junk?

Would had been nice if I didn't have to play this guessing game and got the stupid horse for a dollar but oh well.
    Last edited by Halfdead; 1st December 2014 at 23:47.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I left my one dollar pledge in there and just put in the claim on account page for the steed. Hope it works, can't check til I get home from work.

The horse is fabulous. Like a WH40K techpriest except horse.

I got the horse too. It's ok and more importantly: its has unlimited claims account wide.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Is this horse limited charge (for 1 character) or unlimited (can be claimed on all your characters)?
    its unlimited for account!

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I left my one dollar pledge in there and just put in the claim on account page for the steed. Hope it works, can't check til I get home from work.

You do not worry, if they have sent you the code, it works. Ensured
    Last edited by zujilin; 2nd December 2014 at 10:14.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast