Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Not sure wtf is up with that "sword" but at least the rest looks like Star Wars.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Not sure wtf is up with that "sword" but at least the rest looks like Star Wars.
    I actually liked it because it looked nothing like a star wars movie - it looked more like the recent super hero movies, star trek & recent (good) action movies. I hated the most recent star wars films (like most everyone), and was meh on the original trilogy. The less JJ Abrams makes it like earlier movies, the better.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

It's almost sure to be a grand *spectacle* at least. Whether it's true to the Star Wars universe and has an engaging storyline... I guess we'll see.

In other somewhat related news, Hi, Harrison Ford, a Bladerunner sequel is in the works.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/11...derunner_film/

No doubt it won't capture the enthusiasm that the first films did, but I literally can't wait. Always been a die-hard star wars fan. Star wars galaxies was actually the first MMO I ever played haha
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

im not someone who like to watch movies at all, but i've liked the SW universe since i was a kid.
    the trailer looks nice, altough is just a trailer.
    i liked the new lightsaber, because it actually makes sence, the handguard comes very usefull in swordfighting, it looks more like a longsword rather than a katana, i like that.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    im not someone who like to watch movies at all, but i've liked the SW universe since i was a kid.
    the trailer looks nice, altough is just a trailer.
    i liked the new lightsaber, because it actually makes sence, the handguard comes very usefull in swordfighting, it looks more like a longsword rather than a katana, i like that.
    No, please don't start that discussion here aswell!
    Boyscout bearshaman

That lightsaber is the elephant in the room, how can one not talk about it.
    They were already pushing it with plasma blade that goes solid when hitting other plasma blade, but the idea of adding a guard to such a blade just takes it one more step over the top.

http://i.imgur.com/MdP0sZR.jpg
    I am Stian ingame...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast