Thread: Milestone symbols

Wink Milestone symbols

where do you get the symbols, I noticed that when in Paikang, I scored the ones for that area. Do you need to kill rabbits to get the rabbit symbol, etc.?

Default Milestone ..........

You manly get them from doing Khitai 6 Mans - They drop from the bosses.
    You can also kill Quillan, Apes, Sharks and Dark Legion Soldiers in Paikang
    Hugs Nerissa

Cool Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerrissa View Post
    You manly get them from doing Khitai 6 Mans - They drop from the bosses.
    You can also kill Quillan, Apes, Sharks and Dark Legion Soldiers in Paikang
    Hugs Nerissa
    Thanks, Nerissa!

I have had this quest for quite a while, but I was wondering the same thing.

K

You don't have to turn in one of each, any milestone will work for the quest by the way. You can farm 37 quillin milestones for each ring for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    You don't have to turn in one of each, any milestone will work for the quest by the way. You can farm 37 quillin milestones for each ring for example.
    Though you normally can't get more than 1 of each milestone at once (unless you win 2 identical ones after a single chest) and if you have multiple identicals you have to wait a short while to be able to use the same milestone twice...

Also wasn't the open world drop rate nerfed so harshly that it's pointless to attempt farming now, even if you do it while leveling the last few lvls?

If you are waiting for raids/sixmans/pvp/minis whatever, farming quillins is pretty easy and basic. I've gotten up to three milestones in an hour by farming quillins and watching TV. Usually its about one an hour or so.

And you get a lot of undigested bags; haven't had a purple in a bit but I've had about five purples in the past from the bags. Occasionally you can get a nice blue like a mysterious necklace also.

Generally it takes about 7 to 10 days for the 37 milestones. Considering that I rarely win/won milestones in a sixie, its a better drop rate.

You can farm sharks in ju jia but then you don't find the imperial nightmare bubbles and I am working on that for my quillin pet. I alternate between my bear and my necro now, as the necro needs the jhiang shi ring and the bear wants a quillin pet.

But it beats sitting in OT oogling female avatars.

I don't farm quillins during wb week though, would rather have pets and t3 for my alts who cant go to t3 raids cause they are too embarrassing.

oh and p.s. if you farm in a group only one milestone will be in the bag or box. So if you find an 'empty' box it means your cogrouper has the milestone.

is faster if you do 6 mans
    quick and easy
    meh...

I've also had one Jhil Symbol dropped from a crowman in Chosain, near Gun Hai (Tamarin's City). Also, it must be said that your luck in 6-man dungeons may vary: you can do 10 dungeons and win none, and you can do 3 dungeons and gain 4 symbols (sometimes, there are 2 symbols for 1 boss). Whatever you choose, it's totally luck dependent.

Quote Originally Posted by Conamiral View Post
    I've also had one Jhil Symbol dropped from a crowman in Chosain, near Gun Hai (Tamarin's City). Also, it must be said that your luck in 6-man dungeons may vary: you can do 10 dungeons and win none, and you can do 3 dungeons and gain 4 symbols (sometimes, there are 2 symbols for 1 boss). Whatever you choose, it's totally luck dependent.
    Yep, the Crowmen in Chosain and Paikang should be dropping symbols. Chosain is easier because they aren't as hard hitting as Paikang's which equates to more kills = more symbols.