Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Change how many ppl in raid from?

Default Change how many ppl in raid from?

24 to 12 stupid ? am not sure at all. dont even play atm. just seems like ppl having trouble geting into raids.
    No Guts No Glory!

I would definitely support 12man raids . The reason i don't like to raid so much is that 24 players are simply too much . You always have to wait .
    Wait until the raid is full , wait until all are ready (there is always 1 afk)
    AND the most important point is that it is hard for guilds , especially on fury, to fill it up alone and I am not fan of pugs.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    I would definitely support 12man raids . The reason i don't like to raid so much is that 24 players are simply too much . You always have to wait .
    Wait until the raid is full , wait until all are ready (there is always 1 afk)
    AND the most important point is that it is hard for guilds , especially on fury, to fill it up alone and I am not fan of pugs.
    Many guilds have no problems filling 1 or 2 raids. If your guild can't do it, may be you change something in your guid? Because Funcom clearly don't have enough people and money for such huge revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Because Funcom clearly don't have enough people and money for such huge revamp.
    Yet they have enough people and money to make brand new 24 player raids from scratch that maybe 200 total people will ever see.

Change something in your guild ?
    How do expect me to change population on fury or the US player population on Crom ?
    Many US simply can't fill a raid on their prime time .
    And your answer clearly states your cluelessness
    Typing on mobile

While I support the idea of 12-man raids, I'll say this: If your guild can't fill 24 slots.....make friends with other guilds. It's not all that hard
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Change something in your guild ?
    How do expect me to change population on fury or the US player population on Crom ?
    Many US simply can't fill a raid on their prime time .
    And your answer clearly states your cluelessness
    Make friends with other guilds, talk with veterans who don't play AoC for year, try lure people from other MMO. AA have huge amount of problems, and many AoC players move into ArchAge, try bring them back. If you have strong guild people want to join you. If you don't have strong guild, you must find way how turn it into strong guild. And developers can't help you. How turning 24-man raid into 12-man raid can help? Of course, Funcom can spend huge amount of money and time to change raids... and someone else in the future can think what 8-man raids or 10-man raids help small guilds even more. May be just turn all raids into dungeons just for saving 7-10 small weak guilds?

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Yet they have enough people and money to make brand new 24 player raids from scratch that maybe 200 total people will ever see.
    T1 Unchained don't looks like "brand new 24 player raids", and they work for T6 raid for years. As well as 12-man dungeon in Dragon's Spine. They don't work on anything new, just try finish old work
    Last edited by lmagowz; 29th November 2014 at 12:26.

You still don't get it .
    The whole server unites on fury to get a full raid ( and no I don't attend it because I am not into raiding )
    And don't believe the game is in a good state because it is filled with Russians .
    I didn't say developers should help guilds . I just said it would be easier to fill a 12man raid .
    Especially at US primetime the game is pretty dead and this make your weak guild talk completely invalid .
    And ya sure , I will hang out the whole day on archeage , ride on giant rabbits and say "people join Aoc , awesome game , but uh you have to wait for 1hour to fill a raid"

And here an extreme example to make it easier to understand :
    If there are 1000 people on a server and 3 guilds share 800 do you think it is in a healthy state . Or should all abandon their guilds to join one of the 3 for raiding ? I doubt that would be a good decision
    Typing on mobile

You still don't get it .
    The whole server unites on fury to get a full raid ( and no I don't attend it because I am not into raiding )
    And don't believe the game is in a good state because it is filled with Russians .
    Fury have better life before russians move to Crom. US players always blame russians.

I didn't say developers should help guilds . I just said it would be easier to fill a 12man raid .
    Dream on. Developers can't give you new visuals for T5 gear, but you think what they can turn raids into 12 man raid

Especially at US primetime the game is pretty dead and this make your weak guild talk completely invalid .
    That's your US problem. Join international guild or merge guilds.

And ya sure , I will hang out the whole day on archeage , ride on giant rabbits and say "people join Aoc , awesome game , but uh you have to wait for 1hour to fill a raid"
    AA have problems with raids too, and they need a lot of more people to kill Red Dragon or Kraken

And here an extreme example to make it easier to understand :
    If there are 1000 people on a server and 3 guilds share 800 do you think it is in a healthy state . Or should all abandon their guilds to join one of the 3 for raiding ? I doubt that would be a good decision
    Try visit Tortage. New players create characters every day. But 90% of them don't reach 80 level, because they can't find friends or good company or strong guild. You talk about end game content, but huge amount of AoC players never heard about it.

Yes ofc fury was in a better condition before Russians left . They were 3 guilds alone

Btw I am no US player .
    And I highly doubt making t1-t3 raids for 12 players is that hard

Yes all merge into one guild to enjoy the game . Pretty well shows your zerg mentality.

And as it turns out to be an useless discussion it will be ended now
    My point has been made.
    Last edited by Daraios; 29th November 2014 at 14:55.
    Typing on mobile

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast