Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mana vs Stamina

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I like the energy change however I dislike what stamina has become - it is indeed meaningless. Along with making stamina absolite it also made stamina drain/stamina recovery skills/feats useless. I wish Funcom would give stamina new added function to make it again a factor to consider.
    It also made a ton of gear worse, and a few "caster" items that gave stamina that is now more or less wasted...

However, I think it currently "works" pretty ok even if it could be better. If Funcom is gonna make as big balance changes as another stamina revamp, I'd honestly prefer class revamps instead. I think necros and rangers could do with some spring cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerael View Post
    At least you're only out of mana, my dt is always out of mana and stamina. FUNCOM PLS.
    DTs are also the class with probably the most damage from white hits (because of the random magic addons possible).
    What annoys me most with this comparison is not how fast i loose mana or stamina, problem is how to get it back. It is ok for me, that if someone is out to drain me and exhaust me, i am out of resources. This is intended. Same should be, if i go all out spell/combo crazy: i should pay for that burst. But on the other hand, i'd expect to be back in action if i am able to pause. Here the difference between actual resting and just waiting is too much, since they nerfed regeneration.
    Also there seem to be some people never running out of anything...if it is legit, this is a power issue and should be addressed too (if there is some kind of threshhold for example).

Just use Ether Reap and 5 ranks of Mystical Bane - you will never have a mana issue and your enemies will be drained to zero.

If you play wrong feat spec or cant land combos it doesnt mean that class should be changed to make it better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    If you play wrong feat spec or cant land combos it doesnt mean that class should be changed to make it better for you.
    Edit by Anzu: The official language of the forums is English..
    Last edited by Anzu; 30th November 2014 at 16:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Lerael, do not translate with google, it doesnt works
    Sir, I'd like to say that google translator was very accurate and now I know what your signature means. It is a very cool signature by the way. Here in my country we would call you "vida loka" (Well, this one you won't understand at all unless you search for pictures)

Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 30th November 2014 at 19:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    It also made a ton of gear worse, and a few "caster" items that gave stamina that is now more or less wasted...

However, I think it currently "works" pretty ok even if it could be better. If Funcom is gonna make as big balance changes as another stamina revamp, I'd honestly prefer class revamps instead. I think necros and rangers could do with some spring cleaning.
    they were usless anyway, like someone bought jade gear
    The Law

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12