Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arche Type PvP Quests

Default Arche Type PvP Quests

so that we have a new minigame quest i wonder why not go further and give some archetype quests? for example 5-10-15... flags on soldiers. healed someone and kept him alive at least for 10 secs on healers. 5-10-15...kills in a row on rogues. there also could be general stuff like most ccs / best healed / less in fight etc stats after a minigame. just examples but i think pvp in group will get promoted with that.

Signed, we need stuff that rewards something other than kills
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Top heals, top heals on a teammate holding the flag, top dps on enemy player holding the flag, most flags capped, the 5/10/15 flags capped idea, all good ideas for additional stats to reward teamwork and not just kill hunting.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Top heals, top heals on a teammate holding the flag, top dps on enemy player holding the flag, most flags capped, the 5/10/15 flags capped idea, all good ideas for additional stats to reward teamwork and not just kill hunting.
    They could atleast add points for capping in Jhebbal.

The mini game poster is a 7 year old embarrassing k/d stats only thing that hardly reflects why mini games are won.
    Kinaputten

/Signed
    Would be good incentive
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

this is a good idea. Healers arent supposed to kill people in PvP, they're 'supposed' to keep the damage dealers alive so that THEY can kill people.
    And the soldiers spend more time fragging than flagging.

This needs to be seriously looked at by Funcom please.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlipso View Post
    Healers arent supposed to kill people in PvP, they're 'supposed' to keep the damage dealers alive so that THEY can kill people.
    One of the AoCs trade mark is to have a very fogy class trinity. All classes DPS, it's always been like that.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlipso View Post
    this is a good idea. Healers arent supposed to kill people in PvP, they're 'supposed' to keep the damage dealers alive so that THEY can kill people.

This needs to be seriously looked at by Funcom please.
    With that logic we could just delete all classes and create
    "soldier" = tank bot, flag mule, kd after mini 0-0
    "priest" = heal bot, kd after mini 0-2
    "rogue" = burst bot, kd after mini 10-5
    "mage" = nuke aoe bot kd after mini 15-8

who wants that? no one
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    With that logic we could just delete all classes and create
    "soldier" = tank bot, flag mule, kd after mini 0-0
    "priest" = heal bot, kd after mini 0-2
    "rogue" = burst bot, kd after mini 10-5
    "mage" = nuke aoe bot kd after mini 15-8

who wants that? no one
    It would be so legen -wait for it- dary
    Even better would be if we delete all classes and leave just 1 healer and 1 soldier. That way nobody have dmg and that little dmg that does fly around could just be outhealed... Imagine all the fun

To Op yes it would be nice if they add more stats, revards in pvp. Right now its only kills and win and pvp could be so much better with more of it.
    Healing stats is bit tricky since it can just be spamed but healers must get some recognition to promote more team work style of play and not just kd who%&$g. Something needs to be done to improve on pvp experience.

maybe its also possible to give some buffs on players. for example a tank: if u get the flag and carry it a longer periode of time give some armor bonus. carrying it 1 min / 2min etc. or for rogues give some extra dmg / speedbuff when they kill 5/10/etc during a mini. these are just examples but i think people would focus more on things they really have to do in a minigame. not just running around like chickens and try to kill lowbies. i think teamplay would be better with some features like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast