Thread: Just resubbed but my characters are gone

Question Just resubbed but my characters are gone

So i just wanted to give this game a shot again... I think i last played around 2009 or something.
    I downloaded the game and wanted to login but i could only see my two latest characters both level 11 for low level minis. I thought it might be due to beeing F2P so i subbed BUT my main characters are still missing and the characters that are there have their names wiredly mixed up with numbers at the end.
    I know i am missing atleast 3 characters
    My main a level 80 barabarian T3 gear and PvP level 6-7 or something
    A low level barbarian and a level 80 dark templer.
    Any idea what is going on??

Okay i found out that there was a server merge and i can rename my characters with the f*cked up names, but the question is still where is my main, or rather where are my MAINS...

Send a petition, only a GM or someone from FC will be able to answer you on this matter.

Although, a t3 geared character in 2009 is rather surprising since the first T3 kills happened in february 2010.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Send a petition, only a GM or someone from FC will be able to answer you on this matter.

Although, a t3 geared character in 2009 is rather surprising since the first T3 kills happened in february 2010.
    I remember we had some server firsts but i could be wrong with the date aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post

Also pvp 5+ came with boribori which also was in 2010..

Sounds like you've been hacked. luckily they might be able to recover it but with latest merge I think hopes might be pretty low of a full recover.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Finnley View Post
    Okay i found out that there was a server merge and i can rename my characters with the f*cked up names, but the question is still where is my main, or rather where are my MAINS...
    As far as I am aware, Funcom never deleted any level 80 toons. Only lowbie toons without an active sub have been deleted. So your old toons should still be there.
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...ctive-accounts

So I would try the following:

1. Make sure you have the right account. When the game went FTP, several people created secondary FTP accounts on top of their sub account. Also, some people still have trial accounts from way back.

2. If you are sure that this is the account which should have your mains, send an in-game petition to a GM.

3. If the GM is unable to help, contact FC's customer service here
    http://www.ageofconan.com/support/en.html
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Issue resolved, i am stupid... i had two accounts

Issue resolved, i am stupid... i had two accounts
    I recently rediscovered an old account as well, that's why I asked. Hope you didn't sub with the wrong account - if you did, best contact Customer Service to see whether there's anything they can do.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    I recently rediscovered an old account as well, that's why I asked. Hope you didn't sub with the wrong account - if you did, best contact Customer Service to see whether there's anything they can do.
    I did sub the wrong one account, but whatever **** happens :P
    The support was really fast with their response tough. Good Job

I did sub the wrong one account, but whatever **** happens :P
    The support was really fast with their response tough. Good Job
    That's good to hear. Hope you have a good time back in Hyboria!
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq