Thread: "Circling wolves" broken or working?

Default "Circling wolves" broken or working?

Hey guys,

do you know if the group lifetap works on the improved lycantrophic bite?

There is no buff on teammates, and nothing appears on their stats sheet.

Tested it a week after it's been patched in.
    Gave a 7sec lasting buff for each group member, and to the bs himself too iirc so its additional lifetap on top of LB.
    I did see the buff on them, and at least for me "physical life tap" and "magical life tap" went up correctly.
    The duration is a little bit short imo and since i want Bewilder, nature's Revenge and Mani of Sun there is no room for Circling Wolves.

It might fit in a pvp spec instead of Ursine Spirit/Brutal Walker or 3 points of BoN.
    Especially as i am leaning towards Surge of Bile lately.
    Last edited by Corais; 19th November 2014 at 14:13.

yeah, that's what it is supposed to do but I don't see anything. No buff on allys, nothing in their stat sheet, and nothing on parser. :/

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    yeah, that's what it is supposed to do but I don't see anything. No buff on allys, nothing in their stat sheet, and nothing on parser. :/
    We have a case here indeed =)

To those who don't know:

Same bug as with Lightning Storm Nimbus for tos,
    your groupmates get the visual buff, but no stats. The stats are given to the priest instead

with a 6 man group,
    4.5% lifetap x5 (+ the normal 15%) for the bear 7.5 seconds and the normal 15% for the remaining 7.5 sec.

necro pets stacking is possible, so could go higher like 100% lifetap mini bloodpact ^_^

Normally I'd shut up about stuff like this and have some fun with it, but this isn't too powerful. Even in bugged state favoring the bear immensly, barely worth the points.
    I was crying on testlive to make these points more worthwhile, but to no avail. Another tweak gone wrong.

When will Funcom start listening to the reasonable feedback... Instead they end up with changes so poor, people don't even bother test it before its shipped to live.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 20th November 2014 at 15:14.

Here is a screenshot:

http://i62.tinypic.com/2q24phg.jpg

The reason it's missing 4.5% is probably because the buff doesn't "work" on DT since it doesn't stack with Drain Life.