Thread: crom premade evening (60fps! footage)

Default crom premade evening (60fps! footage)

Was interesting to make a 60fps aoc pvp video, don't think that one has been done. So here is first match from yesterday's casual premade fun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voFpMPhEbKk
    2nd one coming soon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOT70K0u0wM
    Last edited by Norther; 16th November 2014 at 12:29.

Nice to see a pvp video with the normal crappy latency that we euros are used to Those videos from Badacai are nice to look at but it's like he's playing a different game really. I plan to upload some things later on too, I'm recording a bit every day now.
    Last edited by kalston; 16th November 2014 at 11:23.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Nice to see a pvp video with the normal crappy latency that we euros are used to Those videos from Badacai are nice to look at but it's like he's playing a different game really. I plan to upload some things later on too, I'm recording a bit every day now.
    Also nice to see one of the best overall players miss combos cus of it aswell☺
    very nice video☺ hope to see u guys in future minis with x server system☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    That's exactly my point
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    That's exactly my point
    😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊🠘Š
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    very nice video☺ hope to see u guys in future minis with x server system☺
    Yeah part of the game is missing combos a lot , when your target starts chaotically jump while you being dpsed by others, i gotta say it requires some nerves.
    How is that 60fps compared to 30, do you feel difference? New youtube thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    Yeah part of the game is missing combos a lot , when your target starts chaotically jump while you being dpsed by others, i gotta say it requires some nerves.
    It seems a bit smoother☺
    looking forward to new vids from u☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    Yeah that's really gamebreaking atm for many euros and even worse for oceanic players as far as I know.
    I live in Italy in a small town with not so good ADSL connection, and some days/weeks my latency is 200-300 with spikes even above.
    When people with 30-100 ms latency starts to bunnynjump around it really requires nerves to play melee classes; especially sin is panic mode and pretty much all about prediction of target's movement.. but in the end is impossible to predict everything and it's very frustrating.
    Pretty much the only alternative is to play a caster class but that's really annoying.
    Personally it's the biggest issue to me at the moment with AoC, and probably one of the reasons that will slowly cause me to loose interest to the game (apart real life ofc).

Now going to enjoy the video.
    Thx for posting! It's always nice to watch good PvP videos with great players involved!
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 16th November 2014 at 19:24.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Nice video North and perfect quality!

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Pretty much the only alternative is to play a caster class but that's really annoying.
    Be a man.

Nice video, conq is OP nerf pls ty ranger is no easy.