Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mark of Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    Weretiger, wrong thread, no one was complaining about (power) loot, as you indicate in your post. And I would be really happy if you would store the now useless marks for me - I do not have any more space for any more "useless most of the time but handy or expensive once a time" items.

I did not take a gamble, I only believed in an official anouncement. Bringing up that this anouncement was not correct is not sad, but a valid point, especially because this was neither costumer friendly nor a smart move. There was no power loot in the new event, so again, wrong thread.

And I really do not know what you are referring to with "one week". But you did make your point, which obviously was: nothing.
    I don't recall saying anything about power loot. Here's the thing- a horse is considered loot...i don't think you were collecting marks to build a fort out of them, right?? and if you cant store those marks, put them on the trader... Edit by Anzu: Bad idea.
    Last edited by Anzu; 13th November 2014 at 14:34.

Quote Originally Posted by sezmra View Post
    The NPC was indeed part of the seasonal event, so it is back on vacation officially. However, please send in a /petition if you need access -- our GMs will be happy to help.

We hope you enjoyed this year's Halloween in Hyboria!
    If they will temporarily spawn the NPC so we can turn them in, or act as the NPC themselves, then that will work. Thanks Sezmra.

Wink Thank you!

The NPC was indeed part of the seasonal event, so it is back on vacation officially. However, please send in a /petition if you need access -- our GMs will be happy to help.

I player just posted this in Global chat this AM...

Thanks Sezmra!

K

Thanks

I think a GM spawned the npc, because it is up in khemi. Not quite in the same spot but close. I'll check tonight and see if its still up.

Thank you Sezmra for your comments on this matter, I will give this a try. Appreciate the time and effort.

edit: As stated above the NPC is up in khemi close to the gilding vendor in front of the trader building on the docks. Not sure how long he will be available, but if he is not present you might try the petition to have him spawned. Hope this helps for anyone who is in need of his services, and thank you Funcom for listening to us and coming to our need.
    Last edited by Stealthius; 13th November 2014 at 17:34.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123