Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: server transfer

I completely agree with you, Sugarspice. But unfortunately, from what I've seen here on these forums at times, common-sense and reasoning seems a completely lost concept at times with certain individuals. All I've seen is people getting ridiculed and flamed for making sense on these forums most of the time.
    "If eyes are the mirror of the soul, you will see yourself...as I see you."

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    Why should they open up a transfer that they said they would not do when they created this server for you hard core PVP folks? I really don't care if its pvp 6-10. Its really not anyone's fault that you didn't create toons on others servers too, what did you do with the rest of your character slots.
    The ONLY transfer restrictions that have ever been applied to Rage is you cannot transfer TO Rage. The reason being is you would bring an advantage from the other servers to a server where everyone started from scratch. You could ALWAYS transfer off of Rage, this restriction was only recently added after a year + of people building their main account on Rage with the option to transfer off at any time.

Stop spreading misinformation.

As far as what is taking Funcom so long is inexcusable. What advantage would be gained by taking at least your gear from Rage to Fury? Are we all supposed to go to Fury and fight max geared toons (far better gear than even the biggest mains on Rage have) with broom sticks and broken oars? lol wtf?? Fury and Crom players BOTH have a gear advantage over ANY Rage player bottom line. Main vs Main the Rage player will be the most undergeared every time.

I guess nobody from Fury or Crom want a Rage player to have better gear than their 10th alt main. Get real...

Im sure at this point most players from Rage myself included will leave everything behind besides PVP gear which is all we want anyways.

I have two account and over 30 toons, I really can't believe that your only PVP toon is on Rage, and that your only geared toon is on Rage. I understand that we do have favorite toons and if I wanted to play it, but I would also understand that because of "things" that have happened on that server that I may not get to transfer it any time soon until funcom can make sure what I am bringing with me. IT WAS A HARDCORE SERVER....WITH HARDCORE rule set. So now the HARDCORE part is waiting until funcom figures it out.

I have two account and over 30 toons, I really can't believe that your only PVP toon is on Rage, and that your only geared toon is on Rage. I understand that we do have favorite toons and if I wanted to play it, but I would also understand that because of "things" that have happened on that server that I may not get to transfer it any time soon until funcom can make sure what I am bringing with me. IT WAS A HARDCORE SERVER....WITH HARDCORE rule set. So now the HARDCORE part is waiting until funcom figures it out.
    Not everyone has years to put into a video game to have all high level characters on every server...
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

2 accounts and 30 toons? Jesus christ...
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Good for you, way to ignore my entire previous post and spout more QQ garbage...

Im sure most of us do have toons on others servers but they arent nearly as good as our mains. Not worth the time as used tissue said, by the time got even one of my alts to the level of my main the game will be dead.

Work sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    Good for you, way to ignore my entire previous post and spout more QQ garbage...

Im sure most of us do have toons on others servers but they arent nearly as good as our mains. Not worth the time as used tissue said, by the time got even one of my alts to the level of my main the game will be dead.

Work sucks
    I work full time and have a family and concentrate on just a few toons, my grandson played some of my toons so I created a second account, and I knew you guys would flame, but you have more than one toon, or could have created the opportunity to have more than one, what the heck you doing all the time on dead server, nothing but logging onto different server and playing the toon you have there. With all the "troubles" you guys had on that server its really hard to keep feeling sorry for you, and as soon as you quit QQ on this topic you will QQ on nerf this toon, CREATE more PVP, funcom sucks and the normal garbage that is spewed night and day from the PVP crowd. I guess I am just sick and tired of hearing it, and I don't care if you troll me or hate me or QQ some more, your rage and rants ruin the game for people, your trolls and global spew in NPH turns so many new players away from the game. I do apologize to the PVP'er that don't fit into this category, but unfortunately a lot do.

I work full time and have a family and concentrate on just a few toons, my grandson played some of my toons so I created a second account, and I knew you guys would flame, but you have more than one toon, or could have created the opportunity to have more than one, what the heck you doing all the time on dead server, nothing but logging onto different server and playing the toon you have there. With all the "troubles" you guys had on that server its really hard to keep feeling sorry for you, and as soon as you quit QQ on this topic you will QQ on nerf this toon, CREATE more PVP, funcom sucks and the normal garbage that is spewed night and day from the PVP crowd. I guess I am just sick and tired of hearing it, and I don't care if you troll me or hate me or QQ some more, your rage and rants ruin the game for people, your trolls and global spew in NPH turns so many new players away from the game. I do apologize to the PVP'er that don't fit into this category, but unfortunately a lot do.
    Since when is it actually a customers duty to keep in mind that server populations might change over the following months/years to come as a game matures? And since when is it the customers responsibility to live with restrictions such as "no transfers due to possible exploits we didnt care about"?
    How can you seriously blame people for not having alts on other servers? Your whole attitude towards this topic is flawed imo.
    The reason for the transfers not to come is an exploit that never got fixed. As far as I remember ANY exploit in the game, be it in raids, 6mans, open world, whereever, was always used by at least a bunch of people, in some cases the majority of players, no matter if it'S PvE'ers or PvP'ers.
    The big question is 'why did this particular exploit never get a fix?' and I think before this one is answered the rage-crowd -that i dont belong to- doesn't need to hear any crap from anyone here.

And while it's good for you that you supposedly have a fulltimejob, a family /w kids AND 30 toons it still is literally NO argument to tell others who spend less of their time on this game how they should use this time.

IMO FC should just open transfers and moderate them, by just deleting those mats off banks and inventories (and make it known prior to doing this...), if it so worries them that it would destroy the "economy" of this game.
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 1st December 2014 at 09:13.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    Since when is it actually a customers duty to keep in mind that server populations might change over the following months/years to come as a game matures? And since when is it the customers responsibility to live with restrictions such as "no transfers due to possible exploits we didnt care about"?
    How can you seriously blame people for not having alts on other servers? Your whole attitude towards this topic is flawed imo.
    The reason for the transfers not to come is an exploit that never got fixed. As far as I remember ANY exploit in the game, be it in raids, 6mans, open world, whereever, was always used by at least a bunch of people, in some cases the majority of players, no matter if it'S PvE'ers or PvP'ers.
    The big question is 'why did this particular exploit never get a fix?' and I think before this one is answered the rage-crowd -that i dont belong to- doesn't need to hear any crap from anyone here.

And while it's good for you that you supposedly have a fulltimejob, a family /w kids AND 30 toons it still is literally NO argument to tell others who spend less of their time on this game how they should use this time.

IMO FC should just open transfers and moderate them, by just deleting those mats off banks and inventories (and make it known prior to doing this...), if it so worries them that it would destroy the "economy" of this game.
    Yes. Thats the point what I am trying to say!
    Besides all this Funcom ignoring makes players ill from the game, look at the population. On rage population is 0, today on Fury population is 4 lvl 80 players at 9am CET. This is going down fast.

Edit by Anzu: No.
    Let ppl ask for whatever they want , If you dont live inside their body (or u dont play on their server) , just let them be Edit by Anzu: Neither.

Edit by Anzu: Nor.
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd December 2014 at 12:04.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*