Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: server transfer

Every Funcom employee defending why it's taking so long on an online forum instead of taking pro-active steps to making it actually happen. We understand things happen and it is not as simple as we all think, but three months is 2 1/2 months way too long for something this small to happen.

Also it seems apparent you guys are tired of answering the transfer question, maybe it is on people's minds because it is a very big deal to many people but hey what do I know? If you guys are annoyed you can only begin to imagine how annoyed the paying customers who can't play their mains on Rage are.

Edited by Tomium to remove inappropriate content.
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 12th November 2014 at 18:54.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

The problem is not the "transfer", I am assuming the problem is what to allow you to bring with you, because we know some folks have a lot of items that they should not have.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    The problem is not the "transfer", I am assuming the problem is what to allow you to bring with you, because we know some folks have a lot of items that they should not have.
    So what?! I mean they can just disable tradeskill resources to be transferred. Ffs its so easy, don't understand whats taking so long?!

Funcom you lost a shitload of players for ignoring simple requests, and you make mistakes for not listening and actually fixing these problems!!!

It's not just tradeskill ressources, what about the ridiculous number of t3 crafted weapons on a server that hasn't had any t3 raid for ages? Heck, I'm not even sure there ever was any actual t3 crafting...

Rage player are still shooting themselves in the foot right now because they simply won't stop.

Yes, there's legit and honest folks too and FC is being incredibly slow on this matter but the reality is that this server is really a cesspool and the players aren't helping.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    It's not just tradeskill ressources, what about the ridiculous number of t3 crafted weapons on a server that hasn't had any t3 raid for ages? Heck, I'm not even sure there ever was any actual t3 crafting...

Rage player are still shooting themselves in the foot right now because they simply won't stop.

Yes, there's legit and honest folks too and FC is being incredibly slow on this matter but the reality is that this server is really a cesspool and the players aren't helping.
    As I said, remove that, or just block the weapons, so players cant transfer them, and that's it! I mean how hard can that be?!

This is Funcom's problem, not a player problem!! It's their mistake, and there duty to sort out the problem ASAP.

For how long players need to wait for server transfers?! Ridicules and irresponsible!! It's a year now!! And there are premiums running out there! FFS management = zero skill!!

It's the only MMO i know that lets an exploit be so long active ffs without any fix!!!

Sort this out!!!

I know your going to rage on my comments, but I really don't see how hard it is to make a toon on different server, once its at 30 offline level it to 80, then get your gear, with all the free AA's for making the toon then hitting 80, Plus now you can make several toons, if we lose the rage players because they can't get a transfer, then I am sorry, but the server has been dead forever and it was stated that this server would not be transferable, so I don't understand why some of you have not made a toon on another server a long time ago, especially while waiting for the "transfer". I personally would have resigned myself to losing that beloved toon and moved on to create several more on a viable server.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    I know your going to rage on my comments, but I really don't see how hard it is to make a toon on different server, once its at 30 offline level it to 80, then get your gear, with all the free AA's for making the toon then hitting 80, Plus now you can make several toons, if we lose the rage players because they can't get a transfer, then I am sorry, but the server has been dead forever and it was stated that this server would not be transferable, so I don't understand why some of you have not made a toon on another server a long time ago, especially while waiting for the "transfer". I personally would have resigned myself to losing that beloved toon and moved on to create several more on a viable server.
    Yeah people could redo all their mains that are PVP 6-10 (should only take a year or two) or funcom could just open up transfers....
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Yeah people could redo all their mains that are PVP 6-10 (should only take a year or two) or funcom could just open up transfers....
    Why should they open up a transfer that they said they would not do when they created this server for you hard core PVP folks? I really don't care if its pvp 6-10. Its really not anyone's fault that you didn't create toons on others servers too, what did you do with the rest of your character slots.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast