Thread: WB bug?

Default WB bug?

Three times yesterday and today (on 2 different characters) I didn't receive loot from world boss when I was dead, although I was actively fighting before death and my corpse was close to wb's corpse. Did they change rules of getting loot or was it a bug?

How long were you fighting before you died? I think there is a minimum for having hit the boss and surviving before being killed. Don't know what that is though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    How long were you fighting before you died? I think there is a minimum for having hit the boss and surviving before being killed. Don't know what that is though.
    First record is 1 min after fight started
    Then every minute.
    Boss record participants also when it dies.

So it looks I was just unlucky and I died too early, between this 1 minute check (I didn't pay attention what boss is casting, 'cause I thought it's just another dumb world boss and I didn't know that loot rules had been changed). Thanks, I will be more careful next time.

If you die, release and run back. don't leech.

Quote Originally Posted by ZackApior View Post
    Three times yesterday and today (on 2 different characters) I didn't receive loot from world boss when I was dead, although I was actively fighting before death and my corpse was close to wb's corpse. Did they change rules of getting loot or was it a bug?
    Did you have 2 min buff above your health bar?