Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New subscription Offer?

Quote Originally Posted by weretiger302 View Post
    No, they don't. Funcom has a strange way of making certain pets only obtainable through certain means.
    They wouldn't be exclusive if not... :P

What I want for christmas (sub offer)

- Some new stuff on Veteran Trader, like path to Palace of Cetriss and item shop paths to Sepulcher and Coils.
    - Have a serious look at the loot window bugging, resurrection window bugging, and the error message when logging in after doing /camp.
    - Add a question like the one when you join a group and leader is in different zone, for when joining a raid or an instance so that you pop directly to the lobby of that given place, and also an autokick from instance to lobby if a dude is no longer in a group inside the instance.
    - In the offer bag, I'd like some resurrection pots like x20 for all chars for example and a ton of funcom points to spend in the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    They wouldn't be exclusive if not... :P

What I want for christmas (sub offer)

- Some new stuff on Veteran Trader, like path to Palace of Cetriss and item shop paths to Sepulcher and Coils.
    - Have a serious look at the loot window bugging, resurrection window bugging, and the error message when logging in after doing /camp.
    - Add a question like the one when you join a group and leader is in different zone, for when joining a raid or an instance so that you pop directly to the lobby of that given place, and also an autokick from instance to lobby if a dude is no longer in a group inside the instance.
    - In the offer bag, I'd like some resurrection pots like x20 for all chars for example and a ton of funcom points to spend in the shop.
    I would like the renouwn bug fixed, if only one thing could be fixed in the entire game that would be my number one priority! (well since its a request for Christmas, PLEASE SANTA!)

Well now.. I would be a bit careful before putting another year into the game.

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/FUNCOM:NO

Funcom stocks are plummeting today, down 22% so far.

Let's see if it will be as bad as last December
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

That's discouraging, any idea why today of all days see a big change? Not that I think it will have any effect on my AoC experience in the coming year whatsoever.

If I actually knew anything about finance, I'd use this excuse to post a huge wall of whine with economy terms in it. Nevertheless, 26% seems like a pretty big number to me.

Well this is still up 1000 points (26%) higher that it was Nov 2013 when it was 1860, so a year later is is 2990, hence improvement.
    So this does not freak me out especially with a new game release or close to release (not sure about that LEGO game), that always impacts stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Everyone has their favorite. I generally do the sub offers that involve mounts; so far I have the camel, white tiger, regular tiger and the shemite stallion. I've not seen an offer for the wyrm looking mount or a wolf though.
    Easy way for Funcom to get tons and tons of people to subscribe: make a black-furred tiger mount as the offer. Can't be *that* much work; there are already multiple color variants on basically every mount in the game.

Unique mounts are a far better way to get people to spend money than stuff like potions or rings or even vanity pets. Other MMOs like wow realize this, which is why they make fat cash off of unique mounts in their shop that can't be gotten in-game.

There is a wolf with golden armor that cam be bought for 13 gilding tokens
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Are there plans to add more payment offers to european players again? like bank withdrawal, funcom points cards you can buy in shops?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast