Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Discuss- Game Director Letter October 2014

Quite annoyed, I was hoping for some news regarding promotions and proactive actions to enlarge the playerbase (more marketing), there is barely anyone left playing on fury. No group content running at the moment (unless you transfer to crom) and it's a shame as this game is to be played with people to to actually be fun, whether is pve or pvp. You keep adding content but its irrelevant as where are the people that plays it? Despite this rant, I appreciate the effort you have put so far in improving the game although to me it seems pointless, there is plenty to do in this game as it is, but I repeat what is missing are the players.

Maybe I've missed something, but where is the special subscription offer? I thought it's coming together with the letter.

PvP arena is great. It has been asked for for years and it sounds like it will be done in a nice way with spectators and bets and hopefully leaderboards too.

This seems like a nice PvP addition worthy of subbing for. I hope it will be premium content so a large amount of PvPers that are now F2P have incentive to sub again and Funcom earns some good money from this. (hopefully to be re-invested in AoC and not Lego project)
    Also really looking forward to achievement systems.

The vague timeframe on this new content concerns me a bit knowing Funcoms track record. I hope we can see this content in reasonable time (4-6 months max) and it won't become another crafting revamp, in which case it will hurt AoC more then it will do good.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 7th November 2014 at 17:40.

1. Are you going to finish T5? Right now armours are still unfinished, most of them use ranger visuals and you still use ancient crappy visuals for highest tier of weapons.
    2. Are you still working on Slithering Chaos instance or Cetriss and are we going to see new legendary 4-years-in-development crafting system any time soon?
    3. When are you going to expand AAs, I have thousands of mastery points to spend...

Strange choice for 1 vs 1 arena. Good amount of players don't interact with each other and just solo farm quests. Doesn't matter if player solo farm faction in Khitai or arena. Just add 2 vs 2 or 6 vs 6 modes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaqa View Post
    1. Are you going to finish T5? Right now armours are still unfinished, most of them use ranger visuals and you still use ancient crappy visuals for highest tier of weapons.
    2. Are you still working on Slithering Chaos instance or Cetriss and are we going to see new legendary 4-years-in-development crafting system any time soon?
    3. When are you going to expand AAs, I have thousands of mastery points to spend...
    1. The items will not change. People will have to accept that we don't have the resources to make armor sets in the same capacity that we had 2, 4, 6 years ago.
    2. Yes & yes.
    3. When we get time, but most likely to coincide with Cetriss.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    1. The items will not change. People will have to accept that we don't have the resources to make armor sets in the same capacity that we had 2, 4, 6 years ago.
    2. Yes & yes.
    3. When we get time, but most likely to coincide with Cetriss.
    Are you really going to expand AAs? People are already full of AA points, if you launch more AAs they will get everything maxed in less than a minute and nothing good will come of it, just more class balance problems and people whining they can't participage in dungeons/raids.
    Not to mention PvP AAs are harder to get than PvE. I don't know if the new pvp content will make it up for AAs.

You can increase player lvls, introduce new feats, but not AAs imo.

Still no sub offer news from legendary marketing?
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    What about the female version of the necromancer t5 helmet? It's "broken".
    Made a post about it on TL forums, hopefully it gets fixed.. have to hide it for the moment.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

2Nusquam Can we expect 2x2 3x3 arena with premade?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast