Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legendary cloak buffs

Default Legendary cloak buffs

So these new cloaks come with a 20sec buff when you kill someone, but at the moment it doesnt show up on the item info, so lets share the buffs here.

Soldier
    Dragon Scale: +400 armor buff.

Mage
    Demon Mantle: +40 Intel Buff.

Those are the 2 i have, someone can share the others?

Well, that was easy, thanks.

Think it is kinda meaningless that the buff come after a kill when you normally don't need it. Would be better if you get the buff during a fight when the mob/boss you kill is at a certian %.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddinia View Post
    Think it is kinda meaningless that the buff come after a kill when you normally don't need it. Would be better if you get the buff during a fight when the mob/boss you kill is at a certian %.
    It helps when out doing quests and faction grinding and are dealing with more than one enemy (which given how mobs are usually pulled in groups would be usual). Kill the first, get a buff to help with the second and third.

Quote Originally Posted by Amabala View Post
    It helps when out doing quests and faction grinding and are dealing with more than one enemy (which given how mobs are usually pulled in groups would be usual). Kill the first, get a buff to help with the second and third.
    Agree, but in raids and groups it is useless for boss fights when you really need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddinia View Post
    Agree, but in raids and groups it is useless for boss fights when you really need it.
    Truth. No boss ever has adds.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Argue all you want but when "the player" strikes a killing blow, meaning being part of a group or raid that kill something? Or do the player need the kill him self? About the same odds as doing a fatality then in a raid, to do the final point of damage so that something dies. In this case it would be better with 3 procs per minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Truth. No boss ever has adds.
    I think this cloak was made for wing 2.

They probably did not want it any better in raids but had to give it something to make it stand out. I am pretty sure the extra healrating after a kill will never make any difference at any point until the servers close down.

In pvp does that mean the person who get the kill aka most dmg done to target, or killing blow? B/c when the tooltip used to say killing blow, they mean most dmg done to the target.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast