Thread: Legendary cloak

Default Legendary cloak

I am trying to decide which legendary cloak I want for PvP purposes... I like the damage one but no constitution on it makes it seem bad for PvP...

For pvp Amra's Pride or the pvp tankish cloak are still the best tbh. Combat rating has so little impact I just don't bother with this stat anymore.

For pve I of course picked the BS one (heal rating and strength) which also happens to have an awesome particle effect when you kill something
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Yeah... the PvP tanking cloak is still the best...I agree. I would even take the PvP melee damage cloak over any of the legendary cloaks for PvP.

That 5% out of combat movement increase would be nice for PvP though...

A year of continually killing WB's... for nothing substantial for PvP... bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    It was labelled as PvE content with PvE rewards as start, except for the crap immunity/constitution/protection/armor cloak which was asked by a pvp ranger (so thanks pvpers for the useless cloak ). Think you can get all you desire from revamped pvp accessories.

Yeah... the PvP tanking cloak is still the best...I agree. I would even take the PvP melee damage cloak over any of the legendary cloaks for PvP.

uh yeah a year of pve and you expect a pvp reward? Oo

It's all a grind man... no matter how you look at it. So, if I click rocks and trees for several months, is that PvP? Also, those that had to do this WB grind on the PvP servers, I imagine they might have something to say on this topic too...

The original intent with these world bosses goes way back to 2010 when the idea was to bring these world bosses for PvP content... remember that?

I would be pissed if some scrubs that leached kills off some easy PVE bosses for a year suddenly got the best cloak for PVP..

I feel like we've had problems like this before (Bori cough cough*)
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

It's all a grind man... no matter how you look at it. So, if I click rocks and trees for several months, is that PvP? Also, those that had to do this WB grind on the PvP servers, I imagine they might have something to say on this topic too...

The original intent with these world bosses goes way back to 2010 when the idea was to bring these world bosses for PvP content... remember that?
    So do the same iddiot fail again after we did it with bori huh? is that what you are suggesting?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    So do the same iddiot fail again after we did it with bori huh? is that what you are suggesting?
    Could you draw me a picture?

Legendary cloaks are a nice way to thank AOC players that have stuck it out for the full year.

Funcom put in new pvp quests for the pvpers.

If they would get unchaineds in that would be great.

Even casual players not in raiding guilds can now get a nice cloak.

Overall the cloak is not as good as t4 in stats, which is good also. The buff only pops if you do a kill. Don't have any clue how it affects minigame pvp since I don't like the attitudes of pvpers.

What I don't want to see is pvpers pressuring Funcom to nerf pve items again. Why not just ask Funcom to do pve stats just like the pvp items have? That would solve the issue of 'easy pvp OP gear obtained'.