Thread: Necro Pets following

Default Necro Pets following

Necro Question: Why do pets disappear from view nearly always when u least expect or need it! Usually end up dieing because my dps and regen is running round like headless chooks!

What is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Malfur View Post
    Necro Question: Why do pets disappear from view nearly always when u least expect or need it! Usually end up dieing because my dps and regen is running round like headless chooks!

What is the problem?
    Pets got messed up from one extreme (you could send them following enemies even when miles away) to another (now pet range is even less than demo spell range, they reset when your target moves away too far).

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Plus they love to die when you spellweave.
    Here can be one more reason. When you use Siphon Unlife they need to beat someone for health restoring. In spellweaving you are static so its usually hard to keep them hit non-stop and they can be siphoned to death very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Here can be one more reason. When you use Siphon Unlife they need to beat someone for health restoring. In spellweaving you are static so its usually hard to keep them hit non-stop and they can be siphoned to death very fast.
    I'm not talking about killing them by siphon unlife, they randomly die when spellweaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I'm not talking about killing them by siphon unlife, they randomly die when spellweaving.
    Isn't this intended? I swear there was a discussion about this just days ago, it's by design a random penalty by going into spellweave?