Thread: Unchained Minigames?

Default Unchained Minigames?

We were promised this back in 2013, but I haven't seen any news about it lately. I was really looking forward to them, being able to fight equally geared players (much like on the Test Live servers) while leveling my PvP level.

It is extremely rough starting out in PvP as a fresh level 80, and while Unchained Minigames would solve the majority of the issues, another suggestion I have heard often is just to allow PvP 0s buy the T1 PvP set for gold. The T1 PvP set is very competitive, even against the T3 PvP set, so if every level 80 had a set of T1 minigames would be a lot more balanced and fun.

Let this thread serve the purpose of discussing Unchained Minigames, and provide constructive criticism / support towards the idea.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

in pvp servers they don't reach pvp lvl 80 with pvplvl 0
    in crom no one pvp until lvl 80, i would suggest to reduce the minium lvl of each part of the t1 gear one lvl so at lvl 3 you could have it all, pvp lvl 4 is a bit harder than the others but not that hard to reach either... well it is if you happen to play only 1 mini at day.
    meh...

Just run minigames before 80 on Crom if you are feeling that unsure. Those minigames do happen if you advertise.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

hmmm i agree its somehow kind of hard to compete as fresh 80 at mini games nowadays - but plenty of ppl do that - incl. me many times
    its just a thing to go through i believe - and t1 pvp is very nice now - btw dont believe in pve gear magic it sucks mostly compred to any pvp T

bahhhh tbh its all about gold for fresh 80ty - to gear up at least in medicore crafted gear for the start - it does not take that much really - all can be tied up in margin of 30ish-100+- gold - ranging from literally bottom gear to top notch crafted one - and that gold is few shard farm runs - not too complicated

i started like that so many times i cant even point it out ( since im not to keen in endless farm at doing pve ) - btw stick to your roles while pvping and dont go like rambo while being soldier with blue basic crafted plate gear - other thing is open world pvp - but i wont mention it since its nearly not existing on crom and furians wouldnt want to talk about it much since there is too many nerds crying about it and insulting it - killing lowbies - hell yeah why not - i was ganked by those 'lowbies' so many times i dont see big difference in fighting a fair lets say 80 vs 80 then 80 vs 2-3 40-60 ...

anyway Open World PvP for life - 24/7 - thats my sh1t, it can be extremly hard sometimes since many Eu-west guilds tries to overrun it all by ganking and etc but its just their mentality i believe - win at all cost - honor and fair rules are non existing to them, also saw many of those ppl exploiting recently - easy peasy rewards - but thats is more present on Crom i believe - with like time zones operating for different societies with each mostly got their farm toon thats is fraged dozens x and events are just a laugh - they see someone new to them and even if its lets say ffa event they will go for him only and wont fight each other - Crom FTW! pve for life lets roll heads of scripted mobs for 1bilion time

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    many Eu-west guilds tries to overrun it all by ganking and etc but its just their mentality i believe - win at all cost - honor and fair rules are non existing to them,
    law of the stronger works there it seems.
    But its not ganking that bother me at all, i do mind however when they hold hand in solo arenas. Its so much more fun event when everyone fights
    Last edited by viroku; 7th November 2014 at 17:41.