Thread: Legendary and Conan

Default Legendary and Conan

hiya,

when the next world boss, appears in about 2 day's from now i have completed my legendary cloak quest.
    comming to think of it, we need a "other Legendary Quest* a Legendary weapon.
    that might even peak my interest to start subscribe to AoC again.

I have good news for you: you just might be able to take on MOST EPIC OF EPIC quests to kill 24 World Bosses over 24 months to get your legendary weapon (subscribtion needed).
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I have good news for you: you just might be able to take on MOST EPIC OF EPIC quests to kill 24 World Bosses over 24 months to get your legendary weapon (subscribtion needed).
    Customerloyalty: the Funcom way

hmm 24 months is rater long period.

What about have another, simultaneous quest to kill all WBs again for a limited edition party hat. Simlar to this http://www.tip.it/runescape/images/times/nezinomas1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by weretiger302 View Post
    What about have another, simultaneous quest to kill all WBs again for a limited edition party hat. Simlar to this http://www.tip.it/runescape/images/times/nezinomas1.jpg
    Same quality too then please!

Quote Originally Posted by Hekenkel View Post
    hmm 24 months is rater long period.
    Why not make it 60 months, that way you can have a new legendary item the same time you pay off your new car.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Why not make it 60 months, that way you can have a new legendary item the same time you pay off your new car.
    I love brainstorming going on in this thread. Each. Idea. More. Legendary. Than. The. Last.

I am going to 1UP you:

Brace yourself...

180 months quest!

From the time you pick up the quest till you claim your legendary reward your newborn might just be old enough to start dating.
    Retired

I love brainstorming going on in this thread. Each. Idea. More. Legendary. Than. The. Last.

I am going to 1UP you:

Brace yourself...

180 months quest!

From the time you pick up the quest till you claim your legendary reward your newborn might just be old enough to start dating.
    360 months! So it can be people's dying wish that their friends finish their quest for them.

Talking

720 months. No world bosses, just a total nerf of T4 raid instance so even the people who can't sit the right way on a toilet seat can get weapons with no effort