Thread: Thirst of the Serpent God End Fight

Default Thirst of the Serpent God End Fight

How do I complete the end fight with the giant snake? Running up and hitting it isn't working.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    How do I complete the end fight with the giant snake? Running up and hitting it isn't working.
    there is no endfight, you just have to find the exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    there is no endfight, you just have to find the exit.
    I can't open the door on the other side of the giant snake, which I assume is the exit. How do I open it or is there another way out?

Basically just keep avoiding the poison, kill mobs and its on a timer: the door just opens. Snake cannot be attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Basically just keep avoiding the poison, kill mobs and its on a timer: the door just opens. Snake cannot be attacked.
    OK, that is what I suspected. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    How long is the timer? Do I have to keep killing mobs or can I let one live so that there are no further spawns?

You can avoid aggro from the snake completely if you sneak into the room and about half the way around it. From there you can run the rest of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    How long is the timer? Do I have to keep killing mobs or can I let one live so that there are no further spawns?
    Meh, already looking for a way to exploit such an easy encounter? There are like 5 waves of 2 minions, then 5 pairs of normal mobs I think.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin