Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "pvp" zone in khemi

Default "pvp" zone in khemi

there is a safe zone fille with guards, where the slightest aoe will get u murdered and criminal. followed by:
    - ressing without hp
    - ressing without shield of the risen
    concludes in 5 minutes spawnfarm, because everyone can oneshot you instantly.

go to the actuall pvp zone: its filled with mobs, with a redicilous amount of mobs which doenst even make it fun pvping in there.

I'm glad they left last years in, new one is pointless to do.

Yeah, everyone seems to just stand in the safe zone, farming new people who zone in and attack first. Couldn't find any on the island with all the mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Yeah, everyone seems to just stand in the safe zone, farming new people who zone in and attack first. Couldn't find any on the island with all the mobs.
    Too many mobs that hit too hard. I guess not even the "elite" pvp crowd finds fun in this. It also destroys the atmosphere, if khemi is not dark and forboding, but loud and crowdy...

It would have been better to make them patrols or stationary at choke points, but a priest on every corner not only destroys the story, but the pvp too. Especially when you look at funcoms system on how kills are counted.

This is by far most fail pvp content ever. Safe zone = epic fail, that many and that hard mobs.... i even wonder if its pvp content at all.
    It might be fun if there is no mobs at all and night atmosphere in khemi. But even than ranged classes would have advantage since the rooftops are not easy to reach. Right now i managed to get first five kills after way to much time of waiting and searching for opponents. I wont be going there again.

Fun idea, bad realization.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    I'm glad they left last years in, new one is pointless to do.
    Last years is basically 1 gold per run per toon. Even if the wolf morph isn't sprint haxxor since 4.4, the buffs and gold reward is still great.

This "PvP" Event is one of the biggest fail ever seen in Game Production. The mistakes are so obvious, i cant even understand how a gamedesigner can create such utter sh.it and even release it. A PvP Zone full of mobs is fail, a safe zone where you can be farmed for five minutes just because you hit someone by accident or by been provoked (like 2 criminals stand around one none crimanal in stealth). Not to mentioned that the pvp is just 2 things: Zerg or victim. PvP? oh come the com is so rotten in this game.

Funcom never learn that pvp in this game just works when ppl are forced into fighting fair means no zerging allowed and rezz points need to be unreachable when once left.

So far I was able to complete the quests by sneaking around the peripheries killing the solo mobs, and handling players as they attack me. I got my first 5 kills because someone tried to gank me while I was fighting mobs, and after I put him down he brought a friend, and I put both of them down, and then they brought a second friend. Reminds me of open-world pvp server questing at the launch of the game, good nostalgia.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    So far I was able to complete the quests by sneaking around the peripheries killing the solo mobs, and handling players as they attack me. I got my first 5 kills because someone tried to gank me while I was fighting mobs, and after I put him down he brought a friend, and I put both of them down, and then they brought a second friend. Reminds me of open-world pvp server questing at the launch of the game, good nostalgia.
    Well, the only diff might be that at launch they'd bring someone much higher level than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Well, the only diff might be that at launch they'd bring someone much higher level than you.
    True enough, with this it's just whether they're wearing pvp gear or not. I'm seeing a lot of clothies in t4pve.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast