Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "pvp" zone in khemi

I hope its on purpose, pvp zone where you can move from a spot because its swarming with high lvl, insta respawning mobs and pve "safe zone" where you spawn with 200 hp, no shield and no way how to leave. Tbh I cant imagine more nightmarish content than this so it suits the Halloween theme pretty well.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    I hope its on purpose, pvp zone where you can move from a spot because its swarming with high lvl, insta respawning mobs and pve "safe zone" where you spawn with 200 hp, no shield and no way how to leave. Tbh I cant imagine more nightmarish content than this so it suits the Halloween theme pretty well.
    You only respawn at 200 health if you are a criminal. There's a handful of jerks nutcupping each other to try and goad people into attacking and being made criminal. Every time I died on the island proper I respawned at full health with shield. If you aren't attacking people in the safe zone you shouldn't have a problem.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    You only respawn at 200 health if you are a criminal. There's a handful of jerks nutcupping each other to try and goad people into attacking and being made criminal. Every time I died on the island proper I respawned at full health with shield. If you aren't attacking people in the safe zone you shouldn't have a problem.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope.
    Weird, man. Every time I zone in or die on the island I pop up with full health and a shield of the risen, UNLESS i'm flagged as a criminal. I've never had the problem you're having.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Weird, man. Every time I zone in or die on the island I pop up with full health and a shield of the risen, UNLESS i'm flagged as a criminal. I've never had the problem you're having.
    I died in khemi by a pve death, ressed in safe zone and got insta killed by a criminal sin, ressed again, another instakill by same sin, ressed again, tried to use bubble, dead again by the forementioned sin, 4th I managed to run away and heal up. During that time I didnt have any buffs on, didnt do a single spell expect a heal, I dont have any passive dmg specced. Judging by the cries in /say chat, I wasnt the only one with this problem, the sin was the only criminal present.

i think its ment to work kinda like bori. you can get tokens there, but pvp is enabled. same with the boss. but i'd rather see it empty
    Boyscout bearshaman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12