Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event Loot

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I'd buy a bigger bag IF I could pay the difference between the unlocked bag I bought and the new 151 slot one...or if I had a guarantee from Funcom that they would not put out a bigger bag as soon as I unlocked the Coffer of Infinity.

Really...Funcom should just allow us to pay the difference for an upgrade if they are going to bring out bigger bags.
    You only neer to pay the difference. IT dienst show so on screen, but only the difference Will be subtracted VROM Youri account. Check with online support to confirm ;p

They did that if you bought one bag and wanted to upgrade to a full unlock account bag. I have asked support: they said they can't do an upgrade from one unlocked bag set to a higher slot unlocked bag set.

Believe me, I've asked funcom on this.

any new morph from chests?
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

I opened ca. 78 chests (13 characters, did the quest on every char twice) but didn't got any new special things. The only special things I got from chests are the epic stallion, suicide knife, quest masks and the zephyrous vanity set.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    I opened ca. 78 chests (13 characters, did the quest on every char twice) but didn't got any new special things. The only special things I got from chests are the epic stallion, suicide knife, quest masks and the zephyrous vanity set.
    How many horses?

Quote Originally Posted by -Nightshadow- View Post
    Mask is one of the 3 options for the first quest.

http://postimg.org/image/69lykrt0z/
    Call me dumb and stuff, but I just made the quest yesterday night (only once because I don't have much time these days), but I didn't had any choice for reward at the end of the quest. Just 10 mark of sacrifices. Which granted me a crate of goods. Did I missed something ? I admit I didn't had the time to look around after handing the quest back.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Call me dumb and stuff, but I just made the quest yesterday night (only once because I don't have much time these days), but I didn't had any choice for reward at the end of the quest. Just 10 mark of sacrifices. Which granted me a crate of goods. Did I missed something ? I admit I didn't had the time to look around after handing the quest back.
    only first time you do quest on char you get additional reward of 2 gliding tokens, 1 mask and 15 more of those marks. every time after its just 10 mark of sacrifice

I've opened 38 chests so far. 18 on a character which did all the quests, and 20 on a character I hadn't started quests yet.

Of the 18 (on a necro), other than dumb Ritual Knives and Candy, I got these:

[Festival Mask of Danger]
    [Festival Mask of Fear]
    [Festival Mask of Bloodshed]
    [Festival Mask of Offering]
    [Festival Mask of Sacrifice]
    [Swift Stygian Festival Stallion]
    [Sacrificial Blade]
    Disciple of Set's 8 piece social set - two times

Of the 20 (on a DT) on the character which hasn't done quests:

Disciple of Set's 8 piece social set - four times
    [Sacrificial Blade] - 4 times

I can only conclude that if you don't do the quests first, boxs can't drop the mount or the masks. There appears to be just the 1 vanity set.

Also Funcom, why the heck did you make the [Ritual Knife] a drop in these chests, it is horrible filler designed to make us farm way too much, and I'm getting sick of that kind of crap. I've gotten 63 of those Knives from these 38 boxes. Seriously, enough!!!

Ritual knives loot can be changed to electric boogie if you wish
    But at first there needs to be a poll to find out what the community prefers
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    only first time you do quest on char you get additional reward of 2 gliding tokens, 1 mask and 15 more of those marks. every time after its just 10 mark of sacrifice
    Aww shucks, it did'nt work on my first char. I just did it with another character and correctly got the mask choice on the second reward window. My main did had the gildings and the choice, just the 10 marks. Bugs or something, idk. Too bad It seems to works fine on my rerolls tho.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast