Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: soldiers need more feat templete!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Sry, i answered to Jaedelya, i should have quoted him before !
    Sure, I mean, I wasn't speaking for me personally. I don't tali-tank and I don't have a DPS build on this one. I have another 80 DT dedicated to DPS build (because I couldn't foresee that FC would had multi-spec a few months/year later).
    But still, I understand why people want more. I don't really see how it could cost much to Funcom, but it sure can bring some money in their purses. It's IG-Shop items, after all.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    I agree with that request. A few more (1-2 additional template would be nice).

A DT could use a ridiculous number a build. There's the Magical Tanking, the Physical tanking, the "all-in-one convienient tanking", then there's the DPS and the solo build. You're already at 5 and I didn't even mention the PVP build or alternative tali tanking build.
    some for conqueror, brute tank all-in-one (hybrid phys+prot), tank physical, tank protection, carnage full dps, carnage tank, pvp brute, pvp carnage and i have done one brute dps just for fun and solo (i have to test in group it), 5 builds arent enough!

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    some for conqueror, brute tank all-in-one (hybrid phys+prot), tank physical, tank protection, carnage full dps, carnage tank, pvp brute, pvp carnage and i have done one brute dps just for fun and solo (i have to test in group it), 5 builds arent enough!
    Any class really. 1 beer, 3 beer, 6-pack...... one each for PvP and PvP + raid/solo .

Maybe decrease cooldown to 00:00, I dont see why the reason for that was anyways, i mean as long as you cannot switch in combat
    Last edited by sgtMassDozer; 28th October 2014 at 15:57.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtMassDozer View Post
    Maybe decrease cooldown to 00:00, I dont see why the reason for that was anyways, i mean as long as you cannot switch in combat
    No the cooldown is fine. You can get out of combat extremely easily these days.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    No the cooldown is fine. You can get out of combat extremely easily these days.
    Even so, the cast time is long enough to where it shouldn't be material in pvp, and who cares if someone changes specs in between trash pulls?
    I don't make points I make dents.

If this isn't on TL forums, it should. Too long have we suffered from 5+ gold respecs from before to 1 gold respecs. Now even with 5 it's not enough.

1 spec should be enough... but hey, that's only my opinion.
    meh...

I'd buy more specs for my DT, too.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12