Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: soldiers need more feat templete!!!!

Default soldiers need more feat templete!!!!

well I have to admit I'm tending to qq but 5 feat templetes for soldier isnt enough
    my case I'm using 3 pve specs(melee, prot, pure dps carnage spec) and 2 for pvp (brute and carnage)
    and can have only 1 spec for two (prot,melee) diverse encounter, even between prot bosses their strat(and requirement) can be diverse
    so funcom pls expand maximum numbers of extra feats, at least you can earn some little money from that
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

I agree with that request. A few more (1-2 additional template would be nice).

A DT could use a ridiculous number a build. There's the Magical Tanking, the Physical tanking, the "all-in-one convienient tanking", then there's the DPS and the solo build. You're already at 5 and I didn't even mention the PVP build or alternative tali tanking build.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Remove your dps and solo build and you have your extra 2 feats for something more useful.

I have 5 tanks specs on my DT (none of which are redundant), and I would pay for an extra 1 or 2.

I have both my Conq and my DT with all 5 taken up and my Conq no longer even has a PVP spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Remove your dps and solo build and you have your extra 2 feats for something more useful.
    sry but I'll use carnage spec as well if needed, so that couldnt be valid option for me. overmore multi spec is possible and there is no reason to limit the willingness to pay for them i guess?
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

Quote Originally Posted by sainea View Post
    sry but I'll use carnage spec as well if needed, so that couldnt be valid option for me. overmore multi spec is possible and there is no reason to limit the willingness to pay for them i guess?
    Sry, i answered to Jaedelya, i should have quoted him before !

It does seem that soldiers (well, dt's and conks) are the only ones to have this problem, but I don't know why they wouldn't allow more than 5. It's not like we can get them any other way than item shop.
    I don't make points I make dents.

magic fight
    melee fight
    magic+melee fight
    max hate
    max def
    polearm pvp
    polearm dps
    s&b pvp
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb