Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Demo vs DT

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    You have some chances as a Demo tbh......it depends on your build and on your kiting skills, but its true you cant beat really skilled DT (there are not many of them tho)
    It's possible, if the dt is not running the retributie dmg buff and if hè Sint able to hit you. But unfortunately there are not many That retarded

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    It's possible, if the dt is not running the retributie dmg buff and if hè Sint able to hit you. But unfortunately there are not many That retarded
    In the test I did, a Demo with 8k health was at 1500 hp when he managed to kill my DT. I had 55% prot on that test and idled in defensive stance. A few white hits and he would have died before I did.

Makes sense... Obviously most reasonable way to fight such dt is with lightning based spells. Hellfire stream is forgivable only until 5x torment is stacked, after that upkeep them with shock only. WoF should be still your priority spell unless it's feated for incinirate, in that case forget it. Demo got good ccs, while dt is easy to kite with his range. Save anti cc for long stun and save one of yours ccs for interrupting his fear. This is basic tactic in a nutshell. Also dont go nuking with his seal of yog drain (lasts 15sec).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12