Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: JOIN us on crom.

i hoped the population would increase when summer is over , but instead it has even decreased
    cross server tech has been pushed back "indefinitely" and crom bores me a bit .
    Furthermore i dont want to help funcome finance a lego-online expansion by paying 20€ to move my characters to another server
    so i guess i will play Camelot unchained when its out , except its another big let-down like ESO
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Population has been pittyful on both servers for years. More people on one side, open-world on the other.
    Besides raids, most of your game time will anyway be with small numbers, 2/3 for questing, 6 for khitai, 12 for minis...

I've seen older games, with even less population than fury, have more life than both Crom and Fury united. A bigger population is a rather poor alternative to what this game would really need imho.

@Ethicx: Oh my the Mykonos square ... it's a triangle , i'm not in it ! what you three do there doesn't concern me
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    Population has been pittyful on both servers for years. More people on one side, open-world on the other.
    Besides raids, most of your game time will anyway be with small numbers, 2/3 for questing, 6 for khitai, 12 for minis...

I've seen older games, with even less population than fury, have more life than both Crom and Fury united. A bigger population is a rather poor alternative to what this game would really need imho.

@Ethicx: Oh my the Mykonos square ... it's a triangle , i'm not in it ! what you three do there doesn't concern me
    yes crom feels sometimes pretty dead even though there are ALWAYS more people on than on fury , but many people are just raid and daily quest bots .
    So its pretty quite on global and makes it prett hard to get a group
    However at the current state of the game we NEED a server merge or at least cross server tech (which i personally would prefer)
    Typing on mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    But fury is dead, no? Thats what I hear all the time...
    Not at all. Transfer there, yahaha!
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Not at all. Transfer there, yahaha!
    ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺😆😆😆🠘†ðŸ˜†
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

join us on fury to get a 100 degree experience of violence

yeah fury i was to go for true pvpers - if rage will really fail as everyone are coming for it - i mean transfers out of it etc - imo only way is to come to fury

forget about crom - bulk out guilds which rule the server in pvp - mostly veterans from other pvp servers who transfered there due some concerns - as wanting to be part of biggest community - or thinking that pvp cant go without pve - tho i think this statement will soon fail with coming out crafting revamp which will bring very nice items to the table without need of endless grind/farm etc, ~`but for me Crom community sucks ... pve tarts all around and pvp is at level not comparable to fury one - nabs happen there much more often then on fury and at fury ppl tend to learn really not like ahhh i wanna try pvp - then they go ahhh ill go afk leech in mini or play without any clue how to do well at it - pve builds, keyboard turners, clickers, free frags all the way that stops playing after 1 death, and that stacked up hate for pvp from bigger part of that hat off PVE! server,

if you want to take a part in this nerdiness its your choice - if you want to have best fun out of the game - continue playing the game on open world pvp server

I always love it when a DT on crom sends a dread shadow on me
    Typing on mobile

Wheres the pvp at Crom? CE duels considering as pvp? Or to go minis with clueless/new players that goes instant hide/afk 24/7 on 1st death,then starts global "pvp"? Fury even at it's current condition, was and will always be the 1st choice for healthy peeps that loves pvp and have fun roaming around/pvpeing on every zone. Even Rage has alot of better players (talking about the normal ones,not "tools") than some crommies vets. Get ur resistance fighters and come over Fury then since u love pvp that much ;o

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast