Thread: World Boss question

Default World Boss question

I am sure this is a pretty basic question, but I am a complete newb when it comes to the World Boss (only participated in it once). My question is, if I do a WB, will it give me credit for all the ones I missed in the past? As I said, I only did it once on one of my characters, so I am pretty far behind. Is it too late for me to get my Legendary Cloak? Or am I good?
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    I am sure this is a pretty basic question, but I am a complete newb when it comes to the World Boss (only participated in it once). My question is, if I do a WB, will it give me credit for all the ones I missed in the past? As I said, I only did it once on one of my characters, so I am pretty far behind. Is it too late for me to get my Legendary Cloak? Or am I good?
    Every month you kill a worldboss the quest will update one step. So you need to kill worldbosses for 12 months. Doesn't matter if you skip several months or start late. You simply need to kill 12 different worldbosses. For more info on worldbosses check: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...-collated-data