Thread: solo is raids.....

Default solo is raids.....

Soo way back in 2008-2009 it was possible for "a" ranged dps solo the champion honour guard in kinkys sex dungeon, is this still the case even more so any other nice solo's about (obvs not meant to be done)

Quote Originally Posted by Poshang View Post
    Soo way back in 2008-2009 it was possible for "a" ranged dps solo the champion honour guard in kinkys sex dungeon, is this still the case even more so any other nice solo's about (obvs not meant to be done)
    I never heard of anyone soloing it. If it was ever done, I assume you must be referring to an exploit, and those aren't supposed to be talked about on the forums.

This was with raid clearin thrash an buffs from group, simple an sweet tatic kite around the first main pillar layin debuffs an bleeds or whatever took ages mind you an very easy to die if u try too much dps an don't watch cast bar.
    Ps not a cheat or exploit just a test of skill an patiences, i use to love to test my chars to there limits
    Last edited by Poshang; 20th October 2014 at 21:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Poshang View Post
    This was with raid clearin thrash an buffs from group, simple an sweet tatic kite around the first main pillar layin debuffs an bleeds or whatever took ages mind you an very easy to die if u try too much dps an don't watch cast bar.
    Ps not a cheat or exploit just a test of skill an patiences, i use to love to test my chars to there limits
    Ah, true. A kiting tactic wouldn't be an exploit, just ridiculous. I don't think kiting works much anymore on the newer main bosses. They tend to start throwing special hard hitting abilities if the agro holder is too far away.