Thread: BS after 4.4 patch - thanks

Default BS after 4.4 patch - thanks

Thank you Funcom for this patch. BS is now very strong in PvP. BS has only one problem.... Latency in my country.

My blunt was sleeping a long time. Now has my blunt many blood and crushed bones....
    Last edited by Sbyvoj; 20th October 2014 at 10:02.

Why?

Cause they fixed Surge of Bile lag issue? Which btw, the additional change nerfed Bewilder specs with no way to reset that combo anymore.

Circling Wolfes isn't even worthwhile to consider putting points into.

In some areas was a fail. Patch didn't do too much, except for raising mini quality imo, which helps the bears potency bigtime, being a priest.

They didn't touch a lot of the stuff that needs adressing the most, such as: Claws, General feats, Regrowth, Fierce Healing, Slaugther. Or even the simple PvE concern in Bloodthirst.
    Or quality of life changes to Stone Hide/Lycantrophical Bite, making them instant abilities.

Bigheal damage was step in right direction, but they should have done something more with the points its possible to invest in it... Like let 3rd point make the damage off it affected by your sheet dps, to make it feel more like Bear Shaman ability affected by weapon damage buffs, instead of seeing same flat damagenumber all the time (feels copied off poms)

I agree patch was good overall, but, spesifically for bears? Im not content.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 20th October 2014 at 12:08.

I think he means that with the prominence of hoxes in mini games, you now have to grace of nature so much more, making BS even more core in minigames. There were not enough ranger traps before for BS to be useful.

Thank you based funcom.