Thread: PVP Rings

Default PVP Rings

So I hit 6 today and have access to the new rings. Do any of you guys run the tank rings rather than the magic damage rings?
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Are you sure you can do any kills with that rings? In premade its okay coz tos goes totally support tactic but for randoms it will be lack of dmg i think.

the best defense is a strong offense

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    the best defense is a strong offense
    Focus on your offense, as stated above. If you get 1 or 2 tank rings you will have to compensate with neck and back pieces. The only really good reason for that is if you get a good pve ring for taking damage (better than or equal to a pvp neck/back meant for taking damage). Then replace that piece(s) with a damage one.

Focus with rings, neck and back on damage in the end... You can try the damage reduction thing with gear but it really doesn't make that much of deference besides kills; you have less. When you have enough I would get the back and neck prot/armor pieces just for those horrible pvp matches that are completely lopsided, but you will need the damage ones more.

Learn to play with the damage pieces effectively and you will have the most fun.

Thanks for the insight guys. I've been running a DPS cloak and damage rings and my scores have gone straight up. I'm about to get the PVP 7 shield and that should make a very large difference in survivability as well
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)