Thread: Dealing with pvp in White Sands (lvl 20's)

Default Dealing with pvp in White Sands (lvl 20's)

I know this may sound funny, but I was doing my run on quests on the final stage and near the entrance where the boat is, there are two players pvping. One is lvl 21 bearshaman and not sure about the other one. So I ran pass them mining my own business, then suddenly this bearshaman came out of no where starting swinging that 2h weapon. Killing me in two hits lol, there no way I can deal with this player or even break and run. I had good gears on around 1400hps, tried slow it down while my minions attack it, there no a chance I can do anything about it.

Just wondering players are cheating in this game, or BS are overpowered? I did whisper to this player if he/she was using hacks? That player didn't seem to understand what I am talking about and went silence.

I also asked another player that was dueling that player and loses many times trying to get even with that player, unfort he/she was on free trial and I couldn't get words from that player. If players are using hacks in this game, what can be done about it? Are they watching, all they have to do is make another account and still using it. If blocked IPs, just format your pc or build a new gateway.

Just curious if that player wasn't cheating, that some crazy insane dps there.

------------------------

Just a moment ago I made a ticket and see how they resolve this situations about players using hacks and how they deal with it. Unfort I check my ticket trying to update it, it was deleted lol. So guys don't play this crap unless you want to be around cheaters. In order to play this game while pvp or mini, you will need to learn how to cheat as well. So I am going to cancel my sub, this isn't worth it.
    Last edited by redindus69; 18th October 2014 at 12:24.

Quote Originally Posted by redindus69 View Post
    I know this may sound funny, but I was doing my run on quests on the final stage and near the entrance where the boat is, there are two players pvping. One is lvl 21 bearshaman and not sure about the other one. So I ran pass them mining my own business, then suddenly this bearshaman came out of no where starting swinging that 2h weapon. Killing me in two hits lol, there no way I can deal with this player or even break and run. I had good gears on around 1400hps, tried slow it down while my minions attack it, there no a chance I can do anything about it.

Just wondering players are cheating in this game, or BS are overpowered? I did whisper to this player if he/she was using hacks? That player didn't seem to understand what I am talking about and went silence.

I also asked another player that was dueling that player and loses many times trying to get even with that player, unfort he/she was on free trial and I couldn't get words from that player. If players are using hacks in this game, what can be done about it? Are they watching, all they have to do is make another account and still using it. If blocked IPs, just format your pc or build a new gateway.

Just curious if that player wasn't cheating, that some crazy insane dps there.

------------------------

Just a moment ago I made a ticket and see how they resolve this situations about players using hacks and how they deal with it. Unfort I check my ticket trying to update it, it was deleted lol. So guys don't play this crap unless you want to be around cheaters. In order to play this game while pvp or mini, you will need to learn how to cheat as well. So I am going to cancel my sub, this isn't worth it.
    Bear shamans and most melees have access to special cheats, yes. But you can and should report fishy people to the gms via petition and cross your fingers. Getting a ticket deleted is not usual (unless you log off before the gm finds you). And keep in mind, the legal means of some classes AND the latency can produce very much cheat-appearing results.
    Even without the cheat factor, the dependance on gear is huge (and there is a big gap between chars who finished tortage and returned to do pvp on white sands with lvl20+ gear and people actually using the gear they found levelling or through quests).
    It will be worse at 80. Best thing you can do is get practice through friends and guilds to deal with these people. In generel they are very boring and predictable, so at least you can learn to avoid them and spot them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Bear shamans and most melees have access to special cheats, yes. But you can and should report fishy people to the gms via petition and cross your fingers. Getting a ticket deleted is not usual (unless you log off before the gm finds you). And keep in mind, the legal means of some classes AND the latency can produce very much cheat-appearing results.
    Even without the cheat factor, the dependance on gear is huge (and there is a big gap between chars who finished tortage and returned to do pvp on white sands with lvl20+ gear and people actually using the gear they found levelling or through quests).
    It will be worse at 80. Best thing you can do is get practice through friends and guilds to deal with these people. In generel they are very boring and predictable, so at least you can learn to avoid them and spot them.
    redinhus is a troll

Quote Originally Posted by hellstrikelegacy View Post
    redinhus is a troll
    Probably, yeah. Or one heck of a clueless player who refuses to listen/learn and constantly says things are wrong when they aren't.