Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much different in two years or more?

Here we go again, some of you guys still don't get it. There will be something in the game questlines, etcs. I know it is not perfect and you will die no matter what. What I am saying is that some thing isn't right in the game or they over did it. It no biggies we all enjoy playing it and die, just a game. What I am trying to say "again" that there are some problems with the game's code.

I seen this back from the beginning and still there!

Quote Originally Posted by redindus69 View Post
    Here we go again, some of you guys still don't get it. There will be something in the game questlines, etcs. I know it is not perfect and you will die no matter what. What I am saying is that some thing isn't right in the game or they over did it. It no biggies we all enjoy playing it and die, just a game. What I am trying to say "again" that there are some problems with the game's code.

Of course there are "problems with the game's code". All big code projects have bugs, particularly MMOs. You simply saying that there are problems in the games code does nothing to help. If you fully and clearly explain what is happening, and what you believe should be happening, people may be able to help you determine if you are encountering a bug in the game, or if you are doing something wrong.

This guy is just trolling. I've completed tortage on 30 toons and at least twice on every class, the level of the mobs always scale to the level you are, the questline is different for different classes. He was trolling people in global too with his vague scenario but could never articulate any real problem.

Whatever, moderator please remove this thread. Since there a lot of gamers doesn't understand the game itself, I been here since the beginning and a lot of other games as well. I have to say I have experience of building and improving games for over thirty years. Of course you guys doesn't care, but what I am trying to say to help improve it and just maybe they haven't figure it out yet or never look into it. Other than that they look elsewhere by expanding the game by adding expansions.

So nice talking to you guys and didn't like the insults you guys giving me.

Have fun, happy hunting!

Whatever, moderator please remove this thread. Since there a lot of gamers doesn't understand the game itself, I been here since the beginning and a lot of other games as well. I have to say I have experience of building and improving games for over thirty years. Of course you guys doesn't care, but what I am trying to say to help improve it and just maybe they haven't figure it out yet or never look into it. Other than that they look elsewhere by expanding the game by adding expansions.

So nice talking to you guys and didn't like the insults you guys giving me.

Have fun, happy hunting!
    Lol, given that you don't even try to explain what you are talking about, of course everyone assumes you are a troll. Some of us have tried to be nice and help, but you don't say anything constructive to explain yourself or what you are talking about. And then you have the gall to say you understand the game more than us, and have been here since the beginning, yet you previously said you started only a couple years ago (then left), and never made it past level 20.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Lol, given that you don't even try to explain what you are talking about
    he is lunaticasylum's alt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12