Thread: Few questions about the new Morph items

Default Few questions about the new Morph items

Just a few questions about the new morphing items from the ingame store. Let this thread die whenever all the questions have been answered, thanks.

1. Do all Unlimited Morphs share cooldown? If I use 1, and it lasts 30 minutes with a 1 hour cooldown, can I use a second different one after 30 minutes have passed? Or will I have to wait the full hour to use a separate one.

2. How rare are these unlimited morphs? Is it worth investing real life money for the chance to get one?

3. Does the Morph effect disappear if you die? PvE / PvP

4. What are the names of all the currently available morphs?

Thanks to anyone who can answer.

Edit: Just realized that I posted this is in the PvP forum, my bad. Maybe a mod could move this to general forum for me? Thanks.
    Last edited by Kogoro; 15th October 2014 at 21:10.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

It is done
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    It is done
    Thank you very much!

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Nobody can answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    Just a few questions about the new morphing items from the ingame store. Let this thread die whenever all the questions have been answered, thanks.

1. Do all Unlimited Morphs share cooldown? If I use 1, and it lasts 30 minutes with a 1 hour cooldown, can I use a second different one after 30 minutes have passed? Or will I have to wait the full hour to use a separate one.

2. How rare are these unlimited morphs? Is it worth investing real life money for the chance to get one?

3. Does the Morph effect disappear if you die? PvE / PvP

4. What are the names of all the currently available morphs?

Thanks to anyone who can answer.

Edit: Just realized that I posted this is in the PvP forum, my bad. Maybe a mod could move this to general forum for me? Thanks.
    1. I don't remember for sure, but I think they don't share a cooldown, so you can start a different one up as soon as you lose the first. But I do believe they go away upon death, so you would probably end up with time un-morphed.

2. The boxes from the item store drop them fairly rarely. You would be pretty lucky to get one when opening 4 boxes. Look on the trader in game, people are usually selling them for a reasonably price. Somewhere around 40G the last time I checked a week or two ago.

3. Yep, I believe so.

4. Lots of limited morphs, I don't have all the names handy. Don't remember all the Unlimited ones either. There were 2 Unlimited morphs from boxes out of item shop, and I think a couple more on Gilding vendor and T1-T3 Raid token vendor.
    One was Kyllikki, another was a demonic guy.

Thank you very much!

Here all all the unlimited morphs I know about:

From Item shop boxes - also on trader now.
    Unlimited Morph: Kyllikki ~ 60-150 G
    Unlimited Morph: Pictish Defiler ~17-50G

Gilding vendor - bind on pickup
    Unlimited Morph: Son of Winter

Raid vendor: Bikromm Spamher - bind on pickup
    T1: Unlimited Morph: Hyperborean Warrior
    T2: Unlimited Morph: Dusk Fiend
    T3: Unlimited Morph: Grim Blade