Thread: Legit?

Default Legit?

Are rangers supposed to have unlimited amount of god damn anti CC's (that trigger themselves, it seems) and at the same time have the same DPS as a god damn sin, AND be tanky as hell? All rangers aren't like this but there is one on Rage that is more OP than a DT on steroids.
    Beep boop.

Good old rage , the only server where people get instant t4 gear and know how to climb any wall in the world
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

That's called running shot AA. I guess funcom didn't intend that it can be up-kept 100% of time by canceling PS. Still it's nice little trick, which adds complexity to ranger's otherwise boring gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    That's called running shot AA. I guess funcom didn't intend that it can be up-kept 100% of time by canceling PS. Still it's nice little trick, which adds complexity to ranger's otherwise boring gameplay.
    Well, i see it as very OP.. because all other classes have a couple of anti CC's with CD. But rangers don't need to worry about getting CC'd. And what's up with their massive ammount of armor?
    Beep boop.

It is OP and stupid, i wrote about it and exhausting traps on testlive but no official response.
    I was just in mini against ranger that uses it and its really silly to be aloved something like this to exist.