Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: t5 and no promo video

Default t5 and no promo video

cmon marketing team

'hyboria is attacked by new punching bags and hyboria needs YOU' or something along those lines. havent the forums been spammed a plenty with all this dying server talk?
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Ya this new content came out with ZERO fanfare. Not even a sub offer.

tells a story about what purpose age of conan serves to funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Aylis View Post
    Ya this new content came out with ZERO fanfare. Not even a sub offer.
    Well, there was a newsletter to all my F2P-Accounts: Picture
    So, I´m sure that there were many fanfares!

GD says: in November
    Last edited by Nexothep; 15th October 2014 at 05:52.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Because it's been old content so far just new abilities and minions / trash. Next up is going against sabazious in T5 gear and calling it T6.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by farmpom View Post
    cmon marketing team
    Does Funcom have a Marketing Team??
    :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    It's because I'm a cat, like my fellow French moderators. We change any insult/name calling to dog calling.

I don't think T1 unchained is enough content to worth a video. Usually you need to release a pretty big expansion (Dragonspine, with his own new arts/area/music to show) to justify marketing ressources and release an official video.
    Btw there's already a couple T5 players-made videos, so wait a bit and you'll see plenty of T5 kills videos.

I've tought for a while about streaming, but i don't think wipe/progression streams would be quite popular, even if the vision of Tomium being hunted by giants worms could be fun

But Cetriss and/or Crafting revamp would need one, for sure. It's an much more hyped and awaited content.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony82 View Post
    Does Funcom have a Marketing Team??
    :P
    Only for tsw and lego ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    I don't think T1 unchained is enough content to worth a video. Usually you need to release a pretty big expansion (Dragonspine, with his own new arts/area/music to show) to justify marketing ressources and release an official video.
    Btw there's already a couple T5 players-made videos, so wait a bit and you'll see plenty of T5 kills videos.

I've tought for a while about streaming, but i don't think wipe/progression streams would be quite popular, even if the vision of Tomium being hunted by giants worms could be fun

But Cetriss and/or Crafting revamp would need one, for sure. It's an much more hyped and awaited content.
    i noticed lately several mmos have made advertisement campaigns with 0 new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahush View Post
    Because it's been old content so far just new abilities and minions / trash. Next up is going against sabazious in T5 gear and calling it T6.
    Old content, don't worth to see it and only 4 guilds kill T5 bosses so far

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast