Thread: % Hate Modifier vs Hate Increase Rating

Default % Hate Modifier vs Hate Increase Rating

So, I was looking at the gear, and wondered about these stats.

Guard has 6% Hate Modifier & no Hate Increase Rating, DT has 3% Hate Modifier & 12 Hate Increase Rating, Conq has 1% Hate Modifer & 101 Hate Increase Rating.

It just adds 6% hate then, based on your combat stats? (Or whatever class). Or is Hate Increase Rating better?

(Yeah, I suck at this statistical BS - I just want to kill stuff).
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

It's the same thing, just put as % instead of the ratings. I'd be all for it to unify hate increase and hate decrease in percentages on all gear..

Though a clarification from devs would be nice, it's probably this:

36,6 Hate Increase = +1% Hate Modifier
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

or it may be part of the introduction of diminishing returns that was talked about in last GD-letter, we can hope joel was drunk while he wrote it and have gotten better ideas snce, but there is a chance switching from rating to percent is part of the introduction of diminishing returns(as it is, they dont exist in the game) and just one of the two will get hit.
    I am Stian ingame...

Doesn't work that way for diminishing return on armor at least.

I got 3 T5 pieces on DT and when I do a unhallowed blight with cov of arms running I get 1.5% bonus armor. What it does is it takes base armor and multiplies it by 101.5. With T4 pieces in other slots I only gain 0.3 mitigation.